Drinking Liquid Ender is great.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not Nose, but I have a nose.

...Who's Nose?
NosePicker5555.
A member on the forums here, that in the No Topic Thread started the semi-fad called "Insert Pope".
Anything that could be made an innuendo, was turned into an innuendo with a creepy phedopile picture.

Reactions: Chocorate

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
a liquid dragon egg, that would explode with power of a nuke, if you didnt use electrical straw, made with iridium neutron reflectors and lapotronic energy orb

a liquid dragon egg, when you take a sip of it, you get teleported to the End, and endermen around will start teleporting to you and will start kneeling for you :eek:

Ravnen

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand how to obtain molten ender/redstone in a form where you can drink it. A liquid transposer doesn't transfer the liquids a bucket or bottle

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand how to obtain molten ender/redstone in a form where you can drink it. A liquid transposer doesn't transfer the liquids a bucket or bottle

It has two modes, one for filling one for emptying.

Click the bucket. Make sure you have enough liquid. By which I mean 1000 milibuckets.

QKninja

Jul 29, 2019
Power Crystals already did that. It's a part of MFR.

Or are you trolling us? :eek:

Maybe ;) But I still feel this is important enough to have a mod dedicated to it. Or at least the ability to drink liquid diamond. (which I currently cannot get out of the thermionic fabricator :( )

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
After reading this thread, I went and drank pretty much everything I could find. I actually drank a bunch of lava, and found out that if you drink water shortly after drinking lava, you puke obsidian onto the ground. It was pretty hilarious and quite useful too.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
After reading this thread, I went and drank pretty much everything I could find. I actually drank a bunch of lava, and found out that if you drink water shortly after drinking lava, you puke obsidian onto the ground. It was pretty hilarious and quite useful too.

Not sure if serious, or making stuff up.