Drinking Liquid Ender is great.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Greg is possibly going to nerf that like he always does.
And then he's going to give it a shady name like "NoDrinkingMoltenLiquids".
Or something passive-agressive like "DrinkingMoltenLiquidsRebalancer".

Na he will make all the molten liquids to damage and be counted as lava if you stand in them. Drinking them will be instant damage.[DOUBLEPOST=1371329997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or get set for a dimdoor back home.

DimDoors are buggy at the moment. I've had to be rolled back once and recently had my had to have my player.dat deleted becuase of DimDoor bugs.

I'll just walk thank you.

Reactions: RedBoss

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm...

I better step in here and explain what drinking does exactly. ;)

Ender you've got figured out. It's hilarious. Enjoy.

Glowstone is indeed Run, Jump, and Night Vision buffs. A bit stronger than you get from walking through it.

Redstone....well....it strikes you with fake-lightning, though this counts as real lightning for a lot of purposes AND it increases the level of ALL effects, good and bad, that are currently on you by 1 (up to 4 I think), and doubles their duration, up to 8 minutes.

TL,DR: Drink Glowstone and then 5 Redstone. Yeah, you're out 50 redstone dust. No, you won't care.

A new gravity gun exploit, huh?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I think the easiest way to end the exploit would be to go to the source and set the uncrafting table to not be able to uncraft gravity guns. Might be a good request for TF to have a blacklist.

Yes That would be the most sensable have some sort of Uncrafting Black list config you can just plug in item ids to be blocked. Don't even need to block the gravity gun just its supercharged version.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I think the easiest way to end the exploit would be to go to the source and set the uncrafting table to not be able to uncraft gravity guns. Might be a good request for TF to have a blacklist.
Or remove lightning making supercharged guns. Sounds the easiest to me.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Though that would ruin the fun of getting hit by lightning for the gun. If you removed the ability to uncraft it, you wouldn't even need to worry about people cheesing it by using other methods for lightning.

If we're talking about balancing cross-mod interaction then getting hit by lightning using only vanilla and the gravity gun mod is such a tiny possibility that it is hardly worth considering. It is harder to get hit by it than making a wither and killing him. Intro mods that cause lightning. Hey look a cross mod interaction that allows easy access to an otherwise tiered recipe. Such is an exploit.

If you're going to squash a single bug; squash all of them. Otherwise let them all be.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Also I want Gravity guns to be able to be crafted into Supercharged.

What is the benefit to Supercharged anyway?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Also I want Gravity guns to be able to be crafted into Supercharged.

What is the benefit to Supercharged anyway?
It pulls multiple blocks before it grabs one, pulls from triple(?) distance, and creepers explode on impact when shot.

Ixeling

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, this is a nooby question, but how do I get liquid ender/glowstone/redstone/anything?
I have heard so much about this, and I just have to try it!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, this is a nooby question, but how do I get liquid ender/glowstone/redstone/anything?
I have heard so much about this, and I just have to try it!

Magma Crucible + dat coolio Liquid Transposer.

SERIOUSLY GUYS DRINK CHOCOLATE MILK ITS THE BEST EVER