DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
DrillCraft
IP - ftb.drillcraft.net

WHITELISTING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TEMPORARILY due to below

The current plan is to do a full reset of the server when RP2, XYcraft and Thaumcraft 3 have been fully released in the FTB modpack. This is due to the large amount of world generation these mods do and I would rather not create an age for every individual mod.

The solution at the moment is the 'Storage Age' This age is available for everyone to store chest of their items and the age will be transferred once the reset is done so they don't completely lose everything.

Apologies if this upset people but after speaking to members of the Drillcraft community this was the best solution.

DrillCraft is a Survival Mod server running with the brand new FTB mod pack.

My aim is too run a lag free server with as much access to the mods as possible, emphasis is on performance rather than numbers and despite the best package CreeperHost (Enderman) offers I will only ever have 20 slots available on the server with tight white-listing restrictions.

I want to create a small and tight community based server with as little restrictions as possible. Nothing will be banned unless it causes server lag.

This is not a PvP server, it is purely about the mods and creating amazing machines. The following rules are in place and breaking these rules will result in immediate banning:

1) no PvP
2) no griefing under any circumstances
3) no stealing, this includes siphoning power or liquids
4) no exploits or duping outside of mod mechanics
5) no spamming
6) no 3rd party tools or hacks

Most of all use common sense! if you think its wrong then don't do it!

Gregs tech - This is not a hardcore server and I feel the recipes in gregs tech are too restrictive,
therefore they are set to normal IC2, change your own configs to see the recipes in NEI

Mystcraft - The descriptive books have been deactivated, this is purely to prevent 100,000,000 worlds being
created. There are several interesting ages in spawn to explore and use. This includes Mining ages and accelerated ages.
If you and your friends wish to have your own age then please ask me and I will be happy to oblige. I will not however make an age for solo people only for 5+ groups, all ages are Public however so feel free to setup home in one of the many ages. Linking books are still enabled.

RP2 - as we know RP2 is yet to be released, when it is I will create a couple of ages to spawn all the RP2 blocks.

To get whitelisted post the following format:

Ingame Name:
favorite mod and why?:
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?

Complete it is as much as possible for a chance to get on the server, as I will be selective. Please do not ask for OP or Admin status as refusal may offend. Once FTB has been ported to Bukkit or whatever the plan is I will be selecting Mods and admins from already proven members.

Thanks for reading, Docxx :)

Reactions: Zeus guy

lindyhopfan

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: lindyhopfan
Experience with Mods: I've been using the mods since the beginning of Direwolf20's 4th season, so I have played with nearly every mod some, but still have lots to learn.
favorite mod and why?: RedPower, because it makes so much amazingness possible.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Hard one. Direwolf got me started on mods, he's very entertaining, and I've watched hours and hours of his stuff. However, reading Slowpoke's writings and observing his efforts to build community and build bridges where others were ready to burn them impresses me even more. Slowpoke for President.

Kta

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: KarmaBeast
Experience with Mods: Started minecraft with mods from the start, I'm a mod addict, i love combining mods as much as possible, automation at it's finest
favorite mod and why?: has to be RedPower, because at the very least, red alloy wire and the tubes just makes things look so much better and compact
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: watched all of Dire's videos but i'll have to say - Slowpoke For President ! - for giving us this simple way to play together with our favorite mods.

A

arsss23

Ingame Name:karlimons
Experience with Mods:I played the bad modpack for a while than i started waching slows streams and understud how bad the bad modpack is and started puting mods together myself i haven't played with a lot of the ftb mods like factorization and thermal expansion but would like to start.
favorite mod and why?:Red power because its the universal mod that lets you do anything with the right tools.Sadly its not in ftb yet.
Slowpoke for emperor

knightshadowz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: knightshadowz
Experience with Mods:i know all mod inside out most of the bees i know but still alot to learn
favorite mod and why?:FORESTRY so awesome auto farms and everything
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? slowpoke

Andrik516

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Andrik516
Experience with Mods:I have been using mods for about 7 months, ive watched most of DW's vids. I have also played with most of the mods a good bit
favorite mod and why? Probably NEI, no remembering hundreds of recipes.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Hard decision. I think DW actually knows the mods and such more than Slow, but Slow is the MAN. He has worked hard with many of the other devs and MC community to bring us this awesome pack. So Slowpoke it is

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Andrik516
Experience with Mods:I have been using mods for about 7 months, ive watched most of DW's vids. I have also played with most of the mods a good bit
favorite mod and why? Probably NEI, no remembering hundreds of recipes.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Hard decision. I think DW actually knows the mods and such more than Slow, but Slow is the MAN. He has worked hard with many of the other devs and MC community to bring us this awesome pack. So Slowpoke it is

hehe, looks like Slowpoke is winning by a landslide atm :p

Whitelisted

Exeltor

Jul 29, 2019
Really good server, I totally recommend it. I'm playing on it since the beginning and no problems at all. No lag issues. Keep up the good work Docxx!

Zeus guy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Zeus_guy
Experience with Mods: I know how to use lots of the mods on the pack, and I can teach something to someone that doesn't know something about a mod.
favorite mod and why?: Actually 2 mods: Minecraft Forge, for making all of this possible, and NEI, for its recipe feature.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? A very hard one, i'll go with Direwolf

Ohfaaas

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ohfaaas
Experience with Mods: Mostly IC², a little bit of forestry and BC³ and I'm buzy with learning CC
Favorite mod and why?: I'm not sure if I have to choose IC² or forestry. They are both really good mods
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Direwolf20, he learned me to use the most mods. And I think I'm not the only one who learned a lot of him. So Direwolf, YOU'VE GOT MY VOTE!!!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
hailphilhellmuth
xp with mods yes, vanilla got boring fast mods keep me interested.
apart from RP, then its foresty, followed by ic2/bc, but now that thermal is so good who knows..
sry slow but DW for king of the planet, you can be his queen, no wait thats flora, slow could be prince charming, lol now drunk stream that.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Zeus_guy
Experience with Mods: I know how to use lots of the mods on the pack, and I can teach something to someone that doesn't know something about a mod.
favorite mod and why?: Actually 2 mods: Minecraft Forge, for making all of this possible, and NEI, for its recipe feature.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? A very hard one, i'll go with Direwolf

Whitelisted and welcome :)

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VermillionX
Experience with mods: I'm a Tekkit pro, so I know the majority of the primary mods.
Favourite Mod: IC2. It does just about everything without being OP.
President: Well... If it's for the US Presidency, then I can't vote. Me not being American and all...

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VermillionX
Experience with mods: I'm a Tekkit pro, so I know the majority of the primary mods.
Favourite Mod: IC2. It does just about everything without being OP.
President: Well... If it's for the US Presidency, then I can't vote. Me not being American and all...

Tekkit *gasp*

J/k, whitelisted :)

Fizzgigg

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: fizzgigg1
Experience with Mods: I know about the times before forge and ID resolver... Can still move around the minecraft folder like it's home, but I now prefer MultiMC
favorite mod and why?: RP, adds in many compact ways to get cool stuff done. Second would be logistics pipes, but they are not updated.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf is a great LPer, but I have to say Slow is better at organizing and getting stuff done. Overall I choose Slow.

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: demchrome
Experience with Mods: Yes, I'm new with all those cool mods, played around in FTB for an hour or so, but i have been using mods that makes your life in vanilla a bit easier (rei's minimap, UIG, InvTweaks and such). All an all I think the best way to learn is with the community, see live examples, ask and give advice.
favorite mod and why?: Forestry, because copping wood in late games is a pain...
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President?: Both? two heads are better than one right? :)

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: fizzgigg1
Experience with Mods: I know about the times before forge and ID resolver... Can still move around the minecraft folder like it's home, but I now prefer MultiMC
favorite mod and why?: RP, adds in many compact ways to get cool stuff done. Second would be logistics pipes, but they are not updated.
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf is a great LPer, but I have to say Slow is better at organizing and getting stuff done. Overall I choose Slow.
Whitelisted :)