DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mngrif

Jul 29, 2019
Yea that's my guess as well. If that is the case, I'll ask him to authorize someone else to be able to reboot it and whatnot as needed.

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
docxx!!!!! where are you??????[DOUBLEPOST=1353642134][/DOUBLEPOST]
I bet it's no big issue at all and that Doc just hasn't been around to notice and reboot the server, don't you just hate it when your admin has a life outside the server? :p
true dat

xXJollyXx

Jul 29, 2019
ign: TheUnJollyGuy
Experience with mods: I started with technic, looking into lots of mods, then it got a outdated, so i migrated to Feed TheBeast. FTB is better.
Slowpoke or Direwolf?: Defenetly Dire. Slowpoke for vice presedent

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
ign: TheUnJollyGuy
Experience with mods: I started with technic, looking into lots of mods, then it got a outdated, so i migrated to Feed TheBeast. FTB is better.
Slowpoke or Direwolf?: Defenetly Dire. Slowpoke for vice presedent

Whitelist is closed!

VhmZ

Jul 29, 2019
It is weird to have a 24/7 server offline this long without any announcement. Maybe he doesn't feel like running the server anymore?

Versa

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, pretty sure the server is hosted in France. Many new servers tend to only last for a few weeks-months, hope that is not what has happened here, I prefer it over docxx being in the hospital though.

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
"Docxx was last seen: Yesterday at 2:50 AM" I think he's having a "vacation" from server :p

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
Server have region protections and chests protections now. You can use command /lock for safety of your goodies