DrillCraft [1.4.2][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MLDnumnum

Jul 29, 2019
It's not an error log. It kick us withing 30 seconds of joining. No we don't live together, no we don't share internet, no we don't have the same provider. We live in the same city, which may be the problem in my opinion. I think the server just has crappy connection to our area. Is the server hosted? If so, by whom.

Mrgreentree

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: mrgreentreestar
Experience with Mods: have use all of these for about two years now but new to thermal craft and facterization, not good a CC programing and thats it
favorite mod and why?: Forestry and logistic pipes if it was on but this is all becues of bee and automated farms Which is great to have
Direwolf for President

aanthony3

Jul 29, 2019
I was getting an error log when I entered a corrupt age, so I don't think it's the same issue. I think it's hosted by Creeper host but idk where. Any ideas docxx?

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, i have been playing just fine unless it is causing the prob if you have the extra bees stuff in you personal inventory, not sure just tossing it out there

aanthony3

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, i have been playing just fine unless it is causing the prob if you have the extra bees stuff in you personal inventory, not sure just tossing it out there
I was fine until I entered Mathias's age, something known to crash you. Docxx is working on fixing the world

King_Of_key

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: King_Of_key
Experience with Mods: I would say im fairly experienced with most of the FTB mods. Started playing Minecraft around 1 year ago and right from the beginning i started playing with mods like ic and bc (was bored with vanilla very quickly)
favorite mod and why?: definately ic2 it was the first mod i ever installed and also it was the mod that kept me playing mc
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? I thank Slowpoke for FTB but i would vote vor Direwolf20 only because im watching DW20's LP's from beginning

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
The following are Whitelisted:

King_Of_key
xXMineFabiXx
parkerwowxdx
lsurox22
slash_125
braxy29
Devul
Mephen

King_p

Jul 29, 2019
why wasn't i white listed. I mean I don't want to sound annoying I'm just kindly asking

ctallet8

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ctallet8
Experience with Mods: Just played tekkit mainly
favorite mod and why?: Tekkit because of the vastness of it (haven't really played ftb yet)
Slowpoke or Direwolf for President? Direwolf introduced me to most mods, but probably slowpoke.