Whitelist Server Drain Bamage | Direwolf20 1.5 | Whitelist | 24/7 | Dedicated Host | Adults 20+ | PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VanRael

Jul 29, 2019
I finnaly get to play some on serwer.. pity was alone. Got question. Where is sever localized ? Im getting "come-back-block" after mining them quite often...

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
In game name DemonicShadow89
Why would you want to join our server?:because i hate playing alone and i need or want to play on a lagg free server with mature and good people and have fun
Favorite mod, and why?:TC3 bc i love magic and its fun to learn all i can and have fun
Anything else you'd like to add?:i been playing minecraft since the start as with ftb direwolf been playting this pack since it came out and im a fan of direwolf and watch his vids all the time​

waywardbat

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: WaywardBat
Why would you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a mature FTB server. I am part of a great community on Vanilla Minecraft and would like to experience FTB again on a server that is as great as that one.
Favorite mod, and why?: I think Buildcraft would be my favorite mod - I just like all the devices that you can build.
Anything else you'd like to add?: I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now in both Vanilla and FTB forms in Single Player worlds. It was only recently that I discovered how great it was to be a part of the community in multiplayer. Also, my daughter has a thing for creepers and their explosions. Have to keep the four year old entertained with something :)