Whitelist Server Drain Bamage | Direwolf20 1.5 | Whitelist | 24/7 | Dedicated Host | Adults 20+ | PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rackkem

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Rackkem
Why would you want to join our server?: I enjoy smaller more personal servers rather than the over populated, months behind everyone else, feeling excluded kind of servers.
Favorite mod, and why?: AE because who wants to spend 10 minutes digging through multiple chests just to find a piece of rubber?!
Anything else you'd like to add?: I enjoy playing with others and talking to them while playing (Skype and TS) and I like getting to know new people and even sometimes living with them (in game of course), having fun and just helping out when I can.

Tacod

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Tacod
Age: I'll be honest: I'm 19, but I think I'm mature enough for this
Why would you want to join our server?: I've been in a few servers, but they all closed down after a while, and I miss having other players in game.
Favorite mod, and why?: I'd have to say that ComputerCraft, more for it's practical uses than anything else. Although you can play games within a game...
Anything else you'd like to add?: Nope, that's all folks!

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: sabakugaara8
Why would you want to join our server?: Well, I've been wanting to find a good DW20 server, but lately it seems as if they've been kinda sparse, so I decided to choose this one and see if I could join, despite the age restriction.
Favorite mod, and why?: Currently, it's Forestry. I've been really into farming lately, and been meaning to get into Bees, but I've yet to touch on them. And tree breeding is one of my goals. (I love the way Grandidier's Baobab looks.)
Anything else you'd like to add?: I hope you will at least think about letting me join, despite my age. Though, I understand if you can't make an exception.

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: sabakugaara8
Why would you want to join our server?: Well, I've been wanting to find a good DW20 server, but lately it seems as if they've been kinda sparse, so I decided to choose this one and see if I could join, despite the age restriction.
Favorite mod, and why?: Currently, it's Forestry. I've been really into farming lately, and been meaning to get into Bees, but I've yet to touch on them. And tree breeding is one of my goals. (I love the way Grandidier's Baobab looks.)
Anything else you'd like to add?: I hope you will at least think about letting me join, despite my age. Though, I understand if you can't make an exception.

You're really bellow the age limit. Not a chance I'm adding you.

Anjin Miura

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AnjinMiura_PL
Age: 19 (20 on 9th October, well, technically I can wait if you really want only 20+ people)
Why would you want to join our server?: Coz I wanna play the game, as you might guess. Tried usual vanilla SMP yesterday, but crap. I'm playing my own game on edited Unhinged with my friend, but since he's leaving soon, I gotta look for something new :(
Favorite mod, and why?: I don't know, really. IC2 and RP2 are both down, so I guess it's down to Thermal Expansion now. Would say Forestry but I truly hate bees.
Anything else you'd like to add?: Drain Bamage, omg. Rotfled a bit. And also, do you use any TS/Skype to talk? I'd hate to just place all dem machinas in complete silence :(

Nanokiller

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Nano90

Why would you want to join our server?: It seems you have the only Server that has enough Hardware on the FTB-Forums. All other Servers have only 2GB RAM and / or no items Baned, so that the other server will
lag after a short time. Also like that the server is only for mature people.

Favorite mod, and why?: I mostly like BC and AE. I love to automate things.

Anything else you'd like to add?: In which country is the server located? :) Hope you add me, I love DW20 Pack.

boniomri

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: boniomri
Why would you want to join our server?: Lately i've been busy with some work related projects, and from time to time I like to clear my head and just play ftb, this community looks mature so im kinda interested now.
Favorite mod, and why?: AE probably because im abit lazy haha
Anything else you'd like to add?: Would just want to join this community and see if I can fit in.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Onikrex
Why would you want to join our server?: Your server looks like a very friendly community, and I LOVE that you are 20+. I absolutely hate dealing with immature children who think they deserve everything. Ruins the game completely.
Favorite mod, and why?: THaumcraft is my favorite mod. Ars Mgaica is a close runner-up . I absolutely love them, as science is my favorite.. well, anything, and Thaumcraft is science and magic thrown into one amazing cluster.
Anything else you'd like to add?: I own a Leopard Gecko, I have pictures of her in hats. Those are available upon request. They are cute.

Nadav

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: bsc122
Why would you want to join our server?: Amm I've been looking for a good ftb server for a while, And this server seems nice...
Favorite mod, and why?: IC2 Is awsome but i like the tinker's construct because of all the pickaxes you can craft, I love the auto-repair and upgradeable stuff
Anything else you'd like to add?: I hope there will be nice players that can teach me some things about the new mods

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
Added bsc122 - Welcome to the server! Can't wait to meet you!

Drain Bamage is still looking for new players! Application take a couple of minutes!! Come on!

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
How often do you reset the map? Also would it be possible to grab a copy of the map file before you do so?

In Game Name: SpiralBeamCannon
Why would you want to join our server?: Honestly its the first one I saw.
Favorite mod, and why?: Toss up between steves carts and thaumcraft
Anything else you'd like to add?:Nope

VanRael

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: VanRael
Why would you want to join our server?: I want to try something new, for last 3 months I was hosting server for my siblings and few friends, Created own mod pack, updated it frequently... but I was left last man standing on server and I tired playing alone, even tho I made server specially to not play SSP, thats why I want to try something different and play with new ppl, hopefully with same attitude as mine towards MC and for most find some chance to talk with ppl.
Favorite mod, and why?: Thaumcraft, Tinkerer Construct, EE3 just because I love alchemy and magical gizmos ^^ but im highly interested in learning some hiTechmods for some diversity.
Anything else you'd like to add?: Im casual gamer... atm at least, I think i grown up form playing 12h straight a day :p mostly because of gf, work and new school, either way I still play about 20h per week.

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: MysticIron
Why would you want to join our server?: i'm looking for a fun mature server, looking at the applicants ages i'm pretty sure it will be :)
Favorite mod, and why?: RP2 but that's not around anymore :(. i'm trying to learn AE, TE, CC & R3D(rp2 replacement)
Anything else you'd like to add?: I've been playing MC since 1.0 and have been addicted since.......Legos on PC :D