Whitelist Server Drain Bamage | Direwolf20 1.5 | Whitelist | 24/7 | Dedicated Host | Adults 20+ | PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bobby Taylor

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:r_taylor90
Why would you want to join our server?:looking for a new server with alittle older people
Favorite mod, and why?:tinker construct or me. hard call
Anything else you'd like to add?:im looking for a server that weill last for longer then just a few weeks seems thats kinda hard to find.

JuKe

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: JuKeY718
Why would you want to join our server?: Been playing FTB for a year or so now, and I have been looking for a good adult server to call home.
Favorite mod, and why?:Thermal expansion; machines are great... Thaumcraft; GOLEMS
Anything else you'd like to add?: I am on a open server now and they have been having server issues...need a new place to call home.

Rwarn

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Rwarn
Why would you want to join our server?:By a quick look over the specs, it should be able to support an FTB pack relatively easily, unlike most servers I happen to run into. I also like the 20+ age rule, that was a big selling point for me.
Favorite mod, and why?:It used to be industrialcraft, but I don't like all the changes that they have been implementing. I LOVE computercraft, so I guess I'll stick with that.
Anything else you'd like to add?: I know my way around LUA and Javascript, and enjoy coding.

Shaso777

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Shaso777
Why would you want to join our server?: I'm trying to find a new home that will accept me, as my old server got very boring and most of the players left. The age limit was a plus for me, as i'm looking to play with people around my age.
Favorite mod, and why?: Tinker's construct and thaumcraft. I love both of these mods because of the customization of tools and the available magic tools .
Anything else you'd like to add?: Just sick of playing single player now, would love to be a part of a community again.

Borse

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:
Borse

Why would you want to join our server?:
I'm a huge FTB fan but am only home certain days of the week. I like having a community to play with. Single player is just so lonely.

Favorite mod, and why?:
Biomes A Plenty - The basic biomes are just a little boring. The mod adds in some fantastic diversity to the game.

Anything else you'd like to add?:
I look forward to working on a server where community is key. I'm always ready to help out, even if I have very little.

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone having troubles connecting, see the post with screenshots that JunkyPic posted and download the Direwolf 20 1.1.2 pack from "Private Packs" Keyword DW20. We didn't upgrade to Direwolf 20 1.1.3.. Thanks

RageDoomsday

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: RageDoomsday
Why would you want to join our server?: I would like to join to join a community and also play with my husband KuroiMitsukai.
Favorite mod, and why?: Forestry
Anything else you'd like to add?: I like carrots? :)

Kerazi

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Kerazi
Why would you want to join our server?: I've been playing FTB for several months, and mostly play alone. Looking for a mature community where I can help out.
Favorite mod, and why?: Minefactory Reloaded. A great mod for automating almost any farm: animal, vegetable or exp. Can go from very compact to very large.
Anything else you'd like to add?: I'm more into tech solutions that are compact. Not much of a builder.

Borse

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a lot of help and am getting a base all settled in and everyone really is awesome! I may start live streaming from now on. :p

Arwen

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Shorty92
Why would you want to join our server?: I've been playing on small ftb servers with friends for a while now and would like to join a bigger comunity and meet new people as well :)
Favorite mod, and why?: I don't know, applied energistics maybe. I like all of the mods that DW20 adds to his pack, so I really don't have a favorite mod.
Anything else you'd like to add?: i just want to have fun :D

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Meldi
Why would you want to join our server?: Wanting to join a comunity server again and this seems like a nice, mature and fresh server.
Favorite mod, and why?: Would have to say RP2 since it have just so much utility. But since it isn't in the pack any more then i guess thermal expansion for the same reason (also because those blocks are addicting!).
Anything else you'd like to add?: Can't think of anything right now, but feel free to ask.