Whitelist Server Dragon Craft | FTB 1.5.2 Beta | Whitelisted | 25 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
There is an update to the VERY bottom of the main thread. Please read it. I won't be at my computer much for the next few days, as I am preparing for my grad part. While I'm gone I'll probably op one or 2 of you. Depends ;)

darkmatter35

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: Darkmatter35
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: I have had a lot of experience in FTB. I have been to many servers and I am sick of lazy ass admins :p
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: 10 CYAN
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: Cyan and Lime green
  • Tell me a joke: If I new any I would tell you lol

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: wixo
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: Well, as immodest as it sounds, loads. Both with Minecraft Vanilla and FTB/Mods in general. Still have a few things I'd like to learn (Lua, is a mystery for me)
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Deep Blue is a 10/10 in my book.
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: White+Black
  • Tell me a joke: Allright lets go with a quasi-intellectual one. How do you tell if someone is a chemist or a plumber? Let them read "unionized" out loud. Badum tss.... yeah... that's it...

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, there server should be up now. There was in issue with Death Timer. So I removed it.

Euan.Ferrier

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name:EUAN_FERRIER
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: I have played on multiple server, and i have been playing ftb since Day one:)
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: 10 Lime green
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: White+Lime green
  • Tell me a joke:Can't think of any at the moment

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
I knwo that, and If igured out what was wrong, had to enable soem of the things that were initially disabled.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name:EUAN_FERRIER
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: I have played on multiple server, and i have been playing ftb since Day one:)
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: 10 Lime green
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: White+Lime green
  • Tell me a joke:Can't think of any at the moment
Added

I knwo that, and If igured out what was wrong, had to enable soem of the things that were initially disabled.
I didn't add any mods since last night. I only enabled what was there, except Death Timer. It was giving me a weird error. So I just removed it

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking of having us members have a kind fo trading post/marketplace in spawn, a place where we can coem and trade things if we needed soemthing we couldn't find.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking of having us members have a kind fo trading post/marketplace in spawn, a place where we can coem and trade things if we needed soemthing we couldn't find.

We could. I need to message you, about something.

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and gents! There is a public nether portal at the spawn, we would appriciate it highly if you use that to save on lag from others creating tones of portals. Thank you!

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING HOLY. STOP SPAWNING SILVERFISH. Fucking mining age........ I had about 30 silverfish on me at once.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Flat, endless, extreme hills. with dense ores. and before you say about instability. The only thing thats enabled in the config is having it charged. I figured, if I'm gunna turn off the really bad ones, I'm gunna leave on the ones that don't do much.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Flat, endless, extreme hills. with dense ores. and before you say about instability. The only thing thats enabled in the config is having it charged. I figured, if I'm gunna turn off the really bad ones, I'm gunna leave on the ones that don't do much.
Dense ores. That explains the silver fish. They are gened like ores.

Flagshipfail

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting an error when I try to log on to the server ID 6862 from Mod Gatecopy is Missing/ ID 6256 is mismatched between world and game. Does anyone know how to fix?