Whitelist Server Dragon Craft | FTB 1.5.2 Beta | Whitelisted | 25 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DrREDST0NE

Jul 29, 2019
Applying:
  • In-game name: DrREDST0NE (its a zero in the name)
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: im a master at tunnel bores >=) im a fully-automated-lazyass-kissup-motherfucker who makes friends with everyone and anyne who griefs me tends to rage when im done with them >=) but im very chill in a "ohh you need 15 stacks of coal, heres what i got ill help ya go mining in a few just gotta make sure my stuff is safe ;P" kinda way.
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: silence! I KEEL YOU
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: RED-MAGENTA
  • Tell me a joke: I have a 2 month old daughter, her first sound was laughter, her first gesture was "come here" wave, her first smile came when she told me to come here and i ran into a screen door, busting my nose and she laughed soooooo hard. i felt like a successful father.
  • also i have a mic and vent/teamspeak and skype are installed

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: thomboy90
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: to long played MC since alpha en mods since beta
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: sqaure root of red :p
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: red - black
  • Tell me a joke: Q: Why did the redneck cross the road?
    A: He wanted bacon

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: mikalosa
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: i did my research during my 2 months playing ftb
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: um X (X letter, sky blue color and roman numeral 10:p )
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: blue and cyan
  • Tell me a joke: knock knock! who's there? bacon! bacon who? bakin' a cake! want some?:)

NMDanny

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: NMDanny
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: I've bought legit minecraft ~2 weeks ago, but I've had some SP experience since 1.2.5
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Aladeen Blue
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: I don't really care, could be brown and blue?
  • Tell me a joke:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
The real question is why do we live in a world where a chicken can't cross a road without its motives being questioned?!

Dreadnik

Jul 29, 2019
whenever you want to start whitelisting again....
  • In-game name: Dreadnik
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: been doing FTB for quite a bit... but still learning alot
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: 7 because 7 ate(8) 9, GREEN!, N
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: green/black
  • Tell me a joke: why was 6 afraid of 7? 7 ate(8) 9 XD
  • also have Skype and mumble... also know your not accepting at this time... but im putting this out there for when you start again.... hope to be in

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
whenever you want to start whitelisting again....
  • In-game name: Dreadnik
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: been doing FTB for quite a bit... but still learning alot
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: 7 because 7 ate(8) 9, GREEN!, N
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: green/black
  • Tell me a joke: why was 6 afraid of 7? 7 ate(8) 9 XD
  • also have Skype and mumble... also know your not accepting at this time... but im putting this out there for when you start again.... hope to be in
Please look at the first post. I took down the server indefinitely.