Whitelist Server Dragon Craft | FTB 1.5.2 Beta | Whitelisted | 25 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BenenAzer

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: benenazer
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: Extensive, 2+ yrs
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Banana
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: Cyan, Blue
  • Tell me a joke: Sometime before the pope had an issue with Jews living in Rome. so he sent a message to the head of the Jewish temple. the rabbi came to the Vatican where he had a debate using nothing but gestures with the pope. the pope started by holding up three fingers, the rabbi responded by quickly holding up one. the pope nodded then pointed a finger up and rotated it above his head, the rabbi point quickly to the ground. the pope revealed a loaf of bread and a glass of wine, the rabbi simply pulled an apple from his pocket and took a bite. The pope left followed closely by his cardinals. 'tell us what happened' they implored him. "Well the letter I sent said we will have a debate to see if they will leave. I started off with talking about the holy trinity, but he reminded me there's only one god, I said that he was all around us, but he said god is still right here. I said what about Jesus sacrifice, but he simple said there was always original sin. The rabbi returned finishing off his apple, and his people asked what happened. "Well we were talking about if we get to say, we do. he said we had three days to leave but I said up yours, he said pack your shit up and go, I said we're staying right here. He took out his lunch so I took out mine."

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
For everyone who is having trouble with tree capitator. The Core mod goes in the/mods folder and the tree capitator goes in the /coremods folder. Don't ask me why that is. Its weird I know.

CrimsonShadowclaw

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: Lorokia
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: Minecraft, since Beta 1.1... FTB, Since the release of Mindcrack... Though I did play about 4 months of Tekkit before that, so I have experience with nigh on every mod.
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Tacos... Because who doesn't like tacos.
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: Pink, Blue
  • Tell me a joke: Call of Duty is a great series that always has original content.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: Lorokia
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: Minecraft, since Beta 1.1... FTB, Since the release of Mindcrack... Though I did play about 4 months of Tekkit before that, so I have experience with nigh on every mod.
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Tacos... Because who doesn't like tacos.
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: Pink, Blue
  • Tell me a joke: Call of Duty is a great series that always has original content.

Added, also I like that joke lol

jay201198

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name:jay201198
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: I have been playing for about 6 months
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Purple
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: Red and Purple
  • Tell me a joke:
    I never got a birds and the bees speech as a child. The closest thing I ever got -- one time, my dad was cooking breakfast; he's like, 'Sex is a lot like this egg. First thing you gotta do is heat up the bed real nice, get it nice and warm, get it ready for her. Then, you gotta take her, crack her over the head and lay her out flat, alright? Come on now -- wait 'til she starts sizzlin' really good, then you can flip her on over -- there ya go. Don't get too excited or you get yellow stuff all over the bacon.'

connorbgd

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:connorbgd
Minecraft/FTB experience: I had played the feed the beast map in 1.2.5
On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: bacon
The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: yellow yellow
Tell me a joke: why did the chicken cross the road.... To egg-aside the bacon

Can you also whitelist my friend redgamer75 he will work with me

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: Avatar1x0x1
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: More years then I care to remember / since ftb was just a map
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Pig
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: whatever is available (preferably blues)
  • Tell me a joke: Why did the pig go into the kitchen? He felt like bacon.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I am currently not whitelisting anyone at this time. We are experiencing some one who is greifing on the server. Once that is sorted out I will whitelist people again.

Server is DOWN!!! There is an issue with the blue slimes. I will be looking into this more in depth later. As for now I am keeping the server down to give the computer a rest. It needs some much needed updates and cooling time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Also there is yet ANOTHER Fuggin' storm here. Even tho I have a surge protector now. I am still worried about the computer shutting down while the server is up, and the worlds becoming corrput.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Server will be down until further notice. There are flood and tornado warnings in my area. Don't believe me, I live in the county just north-west of Pittsburgh, Pa. My basement has a good inch and a half of water in it. So after it passes I will immediately put the server back up. Sorry about it.

I also really want to play. I just got situated with my power system.
Tornado just touched down. So yea.

Cheese2299

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cheese2299
Minecraft/FTB experience: Minecraft- Two Years. FTB- since Christmas
On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Steam roller because aliens can't make pancakes!
The first two colors you want for your enderstorage: black yellow
Tell me a joke: A blonde goes to the doctor with sharp pains in her side. The doctor says "You have acute appendicitis." She says "That's sweet doc but I came here to get medical help."

22Pedro22

Jul 29, 2019
LMAO I think its funny you are more worried about the griefing issue than the fact there might NOT be a server at all. :p

The server will be up in a matter of minutes. I added 2 new mods (well 2 mods and a core mod) and a plug in. I will have it all linked in the main forum post.

i probably should be worried with tornadoes and stuff but i was just curious about the griefing, was there any terrible damage caused by the tornado?

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
i probably should be worried with tornadoes and stuff but i was just curious about the griefing, was there any terrible damage caused by the tornado?
I don't know if there was any significant damage caused by the tornado. There was one one person griefed.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
IF ANYONE SET STUFF UP IN THE NETHER AND CHUNK LOADED IT, IT IS NOW DELETED. I HAD TO RESET THE NETHER. It was running at over 2000ms/tick. So every tick in the nether was over 2 seconds. So who ever did you will not get any of you items back.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was jsut exploring the nether and I found 100+ Ender Chests.... I don't know how, but I would love to know who did it :p

iShankzU

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: iShankzU
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: about 2 months
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Orange
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: Cyan and yellow
  • Tell me a joke: How do you steal a coat? You jacket!