Whitelist Server Dragon Craft | FTB 1.5.2 Beta | Whitelisted | 25 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Server is UP!!!!!
We don't have a fancy spawn like I had planed, but it serves its purpose. All I need to do is change a few more thing and we should be good. (things like removing book binder, modifying some other server side configs. But that shouldn't take very long. At most 10 minutes. So Thank you everyone for bearing with me. I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the server.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Server is UP!!!!!
We don't have a fancy spawn like I had planed, but it serves its purpose. All I need to do is change a few more thing and we should be good. (things like removing book binder, modifying some other server side configs. But that shouldn't take very long. At most 10 minutes. So Thank you everyone for bearing with me. I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the server.

Is Bioms o plenty added because I can't get on with it installed.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
yea, BOP is enabled. Are you using 152ngt v0.7 or v0.8? The server is on v0.8
You might want to double check. I'm getting a screen saying. Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file.
ID 359 is mismatched between world and game
And I was able to get in with BoP disabled. That shouldn't be possible.
You did remember that the server files and your personal ones are separate right. Just because you have BoP install on your single player account won't mean it's active for the server.

aaronhowser1

FTB Pack Developer
Dec 19, 2012
aaronhowser1
played since B 1.7.3 and have played with technical mods since tekkit was new
circle
green-red
Jokes are very much like frogs; if you dissect them they die

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, there has been a lot of thunder storms here lately. I done want to run the risk of having it up and then the world becoming corrupt. Sorry, I hope you all can understand.[DOUBLEPOST=1372835491][/DOUBLEPOST]
You might want to double check. I'm getting a screen saying. Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file.
ID 359 is mismatched between world and game
And I was able to get in with BoP disabled. That shouldn't be possible.
You did remember that the server files and your personal ones are separate right. Just because you have BoP install on your single player account won't mean it's active for the server.

It is enabled on the server. BOP is one of my favorite mods. If you use the config from the google drive link I provided it should correct itself

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
in order to play on the server, yes you need to enable every mod. If you receive any Id mismatches. there is a link for the server config files. So you can copy them, or just get the Ids.

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Beraias
Minecraft/FTB experience: I've played various FTB modpacks for a few months now, I know quite a bit but I am always up for learning new things.
On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: Bacon
The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: (I will keep a list of everyones.) I would love Blue Purple if I could. or a combination with black perhaps.
Tell me a joke: A joke? I'm not too good with jokes.. a riddle maybe?
What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and three in the evening?

Answer: Man

Wait I'm not too good at those either..
I do love bacon tho..

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-game name: ye_Craft
  • Minecraft/FTB experience: i played tekkit and also ftb for a year. i am also running a ftb ultimate server. i want to see how things will go in future ftb.
  • On a scale of 1-10 what is your favorite color of the alphabet: blue
  • The first 2 colors that you want for your enderstorage: red red
  • Tell me a joke: once there was a time a put a soul shard of creepers in the cage near my ME drivers.......

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, give me one minute. Ill update the configs.

They are updated. try them now.[DOUBLEPOST=1372901161][/DOUBLEPOST]Both added.

I really need someone to get into here. lol. I'm locked in a myst age.

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
Let me figure out how to get your configs right and I shall.

What pack you running anyway?

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Let me figure out how to get your configs right and I shall.

What pack you running anyway?
There should be a link in the bottom corner to download the whole folder. and FTB 1.5.2 Beta v0.8

lol k i cming or u can make a age with starfissure n jump into it :p

I /tpx-ed my way out. I made my brother log on to i could go to him, cause I couldn't figure out how to do it by myself. lol

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Make sure you're running v0.8 of it.

JUST A WARNING!!! There is ANOTHER friggen storm here again. If the lightning and thunder get too bad, I'm going to stop the server, and shut down the computer. I don't have a very good surge protector on it and I don't want to worlds to get corrupt. I will try to keep it up as long as possible.