Draconian evolution energy

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. The multi block energy storage for draconian evolution won't work. I've build it and double checked dozens of times but it just doesn't do anything when I right click one of the pylons. I have noticed the pylons change slightly when I'm right clicking with an empty hand. Ie the corners change from box to triangle pattern if that makes sense ??

Please help

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
What exactly is the difficulty? That the multiblock doesn't form? Or that it doesn't input energy? If it's the former, a screenshot may help.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Double check your spacing on the Particle Generators (must all be equidistant, up to 10 from the core, on the same vertical plane as the core). Double check your core, redstone block, and draconian block pattern. Make sure all other blocks that might interfere with the multiblock are cleared away - safe to give it a 2 block girth of air in all dimensions.

Right clicking a Particle Generator with an open hand changes the corners of the box from squares to crosses (if I'm remembering correctly) and back again. This is a feature of the Particle Generator itself, not anything to do with the multiblock. For further information on what this feature does, consult your Draconic Tablet.