DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

AviasNelan

Jul 29, 2019
“Minecraft Username: AviasNelan
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know quite a bit, been following DW20 since his first season.
Are you a mature player? Absolutely
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have never been banned from a server
Did you read the rules? Yes, I have.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain, it doesn't help.​

Joseph

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:1ExplosiveTaco
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Ive played Tekkit if that matters... i like the extra biomes in the other FTB packs :3
Are you a mature player? I wont be a complete A-hole like others i know -____-
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope.
Did you read the rules? yes. Ops have last word, which I dont have a problem with
What is the policy about lag? Dont complain.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for whitelisting me. Where can I find a list of all the mods I need to install to join the server? Or do you join via the FTB launcher? Thanks and apologies for the noobish question.
there shuld be a modpack called Direwolf20's pack, Thats it.

Zhenjin

Jul 29, 2019
App for me.

Minecraft Username: Thebananamancer
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I know most of them quite well.
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server? A friend was trolling me on his server.
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about lag, it doesn't help...

Apps for some friends:

I'll force them all to read the rules~

Minecraft Username: Mumsen98

Minecraft Username: Hexthepup
Minecraft Username: Agent_llama
Minecraft Username: theironnerd
Minecraft Username: multilunchbox

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ryan784
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)
Of course! That's why I can't wait to play on this Server! The new magic mods looks pretty sick (I forget what it's called, the one with the spells!) And Redpower. It's gonna be a blast
Are you a mature player?
Well, I don't like to toot my own horn... But yes! :D
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?
In the past, I have been banned from 2 Tekkit Servers (A few monhts ago). Both involved immature/unfair staff, and either me standing up for myself (or others). I have yet to be banned from an FTB Server, as every single one I have encountered requires mature people! So, I don't think these two previous bans will be an issue :)
Did you read the rules?
Yes, of course!
What is the policy about lag?
Do not complain about it! Or Spam "LAG" in chat, as it does nothing and is plain annoying.

wire123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: wire123
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes, I love rp2 and thaumcraft 3 and many others. I recently played them on different modpacks like Beta Pack A, Magic World, (I cant believe I'm saying this but) and Tekkit.
Are you a mature player? Yes indeed
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Not that i can think of
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain it will go away soon.

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Meh i know bits and bobs about the pack
Are you a mature player? Yep
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have never been banned
Did you read the rules? Yep
What is the policy about lag? Dont moan about it cause it wont help and you are trying your best to keep it to a minimum

borrak

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Borrak
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Excepting soulshards and xycraft, yes
Are you a mature player? yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No
What is the policy about lag? not complaining about it

XDeathsRevengeX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:XDeathsRevengeX
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know quite a bit about most of the mods but there are still some i'm yet to learn about
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have from one server where my friends were being asses and told the admins I was duping. I wasn't.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about lag, it wont help.

Ryuzakii

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ryuzakii_
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? yes quite a bit except force fields and the new mod xycraft
Are you a mature player? Ofcourse :)
Have you ever been banned on a server: I've never been banned
Did you read the rules? Yes I did
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about the lag

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheSirusKing
Age: 14 (Age does not constitute Maturity or intelligence)
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Im a pro at most, but things like MineChem and stuff are new to me :p EDIT ~ Wai-, Minechem isnt in this? *insertsadfacehere*
Are you a mature player? Yush :D
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I got banned on a Vanilla server for digging 1 GRASS BLOCK in the middle of a forest biome that happened to be the Roof of an admins house... he then yelled "GTFO" then banned me 2 seconds later, before i had time to even had time to fall to the bottom... -_-
Did you read the rules? Yeah, i <3 rules on most servers, Greifing + Stealing is a big no no
What is the policy about lag? Yeah, i was on another server and that lag was so bad, people had to relog every 5 seconds, so everyone just quit, i doubt your server is as bad as that. "LAGZ OMZGSQASASD!!!!!!!!!" = Ban

fnatkaz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: fnatkaz
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i love the mods and have played with them for about 1-2 years
Are you a mature player? yes i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? i have not been banned on a server (as far i know)
Did you read the rules? yes i did read the rules
What is the policy about lag? dont complain you are trying to fix lag if there is any, so no need to complain

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Bob41599
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?: Lets just say ive been playing mods like this since 1.7 and i played tekkit ftb beta mindcrack and now this so ya I do.
Are you a mature player?: yes vary much so, all untull someone reifs then i blow my top...
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: once, just cause the server was being dismanteld so everyone was banned.
Did you read the rules?: yes yes i did
What is the policy about lag?: Dont complain it dosent help at all.... I ussaly don't but if it becomes unbarable ill leave.

Pkbeast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: cory2333
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) : Yes i tend to confuse my friends most of the time i play with most of the mods, but i'm still learning.
Are you a mature player? : Yes unlike most people i know.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? : Yes once on a vanilla server i was building in my little plot of land and a rogue moderator started banning random people including me. I am pardoned now.
Did you read the rules?: Yes.
What is the policy about lag?: Do not complain.

killzers

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: killzers
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? i know them all

Have you ever been banned on a server Yes, if so, why? My Account got hacked a week ago
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? Dont Complain about lag

Krowa87

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username
* Krowa87
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?
* I love them! And i watch direwolf20 :) Actually i couldn't believe when my launcher listed this modpack.
Are you a mature player?
* Probably
* Never! Why? Because i'm nice...
Did you read the rules?
* Indeed

* what lag? I can't say anything about them...

I also would like to post my bro' application here:

Minecraft Username
* Akim1983
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?
* I love IC2 & everything that belongs to it...
Are you a mature player?
* C'mon, I'm 29 man... :)
* Never.
Did you read the rules?
* Yes

* To not express constantly that any little lag is SOOOOOO annoying...

I also wish to ask what is the policy about mystcraft here...

Innstinctxhd

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: IREWinD
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) yes i no alot i watch all of dw20 minecraft seasons 1 to 5
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope
Did you read the rules?yes
What is the policy about lag?Do not complain about lag

trishula55

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rcmoseman
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?YES i know tons abou all of the mods included in the pack
Are you a mature player?very much so
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?once for a weekned for non-stop talking on the ts server,but i learned from that
Did you read the rules?yup
What is the policy about lag?don't complain about the lag,and we will take care of it :)

LittleSwifter

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: LittleSwifter
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) no
Are you a mature player? yes, but i may rage from time to time
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? yes because of some bad admins
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? dont complain about it

Delzuar

Dec 3, 2012
Minecraft Username: Delzuar
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) : Yea i watch all DW20 lets play so i know pretty much all the mod he use.
Are you a mature player? Yea im the kind of calm player not talking much but like to help when people are in need.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No and i run my own minecraft server so i know how its feel when player don't follow rule.
What is the policy about lag? Dont complain because you guys are doing the best you can.