DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Override_crash

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Override_crash
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I've watched all off his episodes from season 1. My main mod will always be Ic2 but also know a few things about the other mods because I watched so much off dw20
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope (don't really found a good server yet too keep playing tho I've played minecraft for about a year and a half now.)
Did you read the rules? Depends Ingame rules yes but Forum rules where you just click agree not really I mean who really reads those things ?
What is the policy about lag? I Hate it too a point where it becomes a issue for enjoyable gameplay so i really do suggest the following things keep ages locked and make like 3 worlds at most because 3 gigs off ram for a server with 50+ mods is not that much.

Dnick2

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:dncik2
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?ofc i watch Direwolf20 and i have ftb expirince
Are you mature player: most of time
Have you been banned :yes(once) but unnbaned becouse i was moving stuff with portal gun
Did you read rules:eek:fc
What is the policy about lag? Do not create lag machines! and keep your complaints to yourself

looking forwar to god whitelisted server to play on
[DOUBLEPOST=1356370880][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ign:dnick2
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?ofc i watch Direwolf20 and i have ftb expirince
Are you mature player: most of time
Have you been banned :yes(once) but unnbaned becouse i was moving stuff with portal gun
Did you read rules:eek:fc
What is the policy about lag? Do not create lag machines! and keep your complaints to yourself

looking forwar to god whitelisted server to play on

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DrPhant0m
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I see Dw since he 2sd lp
Have you ever been banned on a server Yes, if so, why? Spam
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? don´t complain about lag

Transflux

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Transflux
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? - I know a lot about many of them, and at least a bit about most of the rest.
Are you a mature player? - I would consider myself to be; however, I think this question is a bit silly, as many immature people claim to be mature, and nobody is going to say "no".
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? - No, I have not.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it. Shouting "LAG!" isn't going to make the lag any better anyway.

ranger0213

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and Welcome! I'm proud to present to you, the DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack server! We're looking for a small community (Meaning there's limited whitelist slots, that number hasn't been decided yet though.) First and foremost, lets go over some rules!

We have 3 GBs of RAM currently allocated to the server, and we are up 24/7!

• PvP is off!
  • The server is on NORMAL difficulty.
  • NO griefing AT all. Griefing includes Placing / Breaking / Replacing blocks that are not yours
  • No going through others' chests!
  • Do not spam the chat
  • No hacks / Xray!
  • Do not complain about lag, we try our best to keep the lag to a minimum, but saying "LAG!" in the chat doesn't help..
  • You must be a mature player, I'm not going to define a minimum age, but if you're not mature, you're not welcome here.
  • Try to keep the inappropriate discussions/language to a minimum please! Please do not spam the chat either!
  • Do not ask for OP! If I or another OP thinks you're fit for it, we'll discuss it and possibly promote you.
  • OPs have the last word! It's our way, or the highway!
  • Have fun! Do not ruin the fun for others by blowing up their base and such!
  • These rules may be changed at any time without warning!
Okay, now that you've read the rules, lets get on to the whitelist application!

The server IP is:
domaincraft.co.uk:25566

The server is in beta, we want to know how much lag occurs, and we may have to remove certain mods to lower the lag. Depending on the mod(s) we remove, we may have to regenerate the world (Ex: Removal of EBXL), we will warn you if such thing happens!

Pictures of the server will be posted here as we get established :)

ranger0213

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ranger0213
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I know about most the mods, but I am most familar with IC2, Buildcraft, and Thaumcraft 3.
Are you a mature player? I would say so about my self, but it totally depends on what you guys think of me.
Have you been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No, I have not.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it. Shouting "LAG!" in the chat doesn't help.

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DXHHH101
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know ALMOST everything (don't quote me on that).
Are you a mature player? Yes, I am one of the most muture people you will ever meet.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Not that I know of.
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag, we try our best to keep the lag to a minimum, but saying "LAG!" in the chat doesn't help..

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: hopdog
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? yes but not all of them.
Are you a mature player? I think so.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? nope
Did you read the rules? yep
What is the policy about lag? lag happens deal with it just try to reduce over flow and have fun.

Vash281

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Vash281
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? about 85%
Are you a mature player? I try to be
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No previous Bans
What is the policy about lag? No building machines to induce lag, And no complaining

vjunkie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vjunkie
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Yes, I have a great deal of knowledge about the majority of the mods.
Are you a mature player? Of course.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about lag, it happens.

jk484

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jk484
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i played the dreaded game "tekkit" and some of modpack A i hope that helps
Are you a mature player? yes i don't complain and ask for unfair advantages
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? like 3 times i think 2 times for greifing which isn't a lot considering that I have played on ruffly 200 servers and once randomly but i haven't been banned on any modded servers
What is the policy about lag? don't complain and saying LAG doesn't help

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: luca2849 (no-caps)
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes I hve watched his vidieos since season 1 of his lets plays
Are you a mature player? Of course i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? i have been banned from a server for griefing if you see that as a bad thing at least you know im telling the truth :)
What is the policy about lag? Dont complain about it and so say LAG in chat

Hope im accepted :D

Falladyn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Falladyn
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): I dont know much about thermal expansion but rest i know good
Are you a mature player? : Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? : No
Did you read the rules? : Yes
What is the policy about lag? : Do not complain about it, saying "LAG" in chat dont help at all

loopdeer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: loopdeer
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I have a basic understanding of the mods, but nothing too special
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Yes, for supposedly nuking the world, but I don't understand what happened as when I was playing on the server I didn't even have the components for a nuke :p...I guess they figured that out as I was unbanned later.
Did you read the rules?Yes
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about it and a annoy the admins and players to no end.

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: dsoud030
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes, I have knowledge of them all, and am quite good with each of them.
Are you a mature player? Yes, I very much am, it gets quite annoying having immature kids around, so I don't want to be like them.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No I have not, been playing on tons of servers without problems.
Did you read the rules? Yes I have, went through them all, seem reasonable.
What is the policy about lag? "Do not complain about lag, we try our best to keep the lag to a minimum, but saying "LAG!" in the chat doesn't help.."

DutchStealth

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DutchStealth
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): Yes! Still learning how to combine all the mods.
Are you a mature player? Always have been!
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope, not once!
Did you read the rules? Absolutely, these shouldn't oppose a problem.
What is the policy about lag? It's part of a server with 40+ mods, learn to live with it and don't complain about it.

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for whitelisting me. Where can I find a list of all the mods I need to install to join the server? Or do you join via the FTB launcher? Thanks and apologies for the noobish question.