Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlightFreq

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm constantly crashing trying to log back into the server. I crashed out right in front of BakerCompany's house on the way to use his macerator. Crash report is attached. Sadly I have no way of logging back on without crashing.

Attachments

• crash-2013-01-27_12.51.30-client.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 73

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I'm stupid. I let the FTB launcher update me to 8.0.1 on accident. And it doesn't have a rollback to v8. Further, the one off versions of the updated mods aren't even available for download. Guess I'm out of the game until the server is updated.

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized that this also means potential recruits won't be able to connect until the server is updated since there is no v8 in the FTB launcher.

Incomitatum

Jul 29, 2019
Jvonbon,

Thank you for your unwitting sacrifice. I didn't even KNOW there was an update. Can you dig around and find me a changelog?

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
I'll see what I can find... someone came to my aid and made available the mods folder needed to get me in to the server. They don't make it easy to find the changelog but I'll post you a link as soon as I find it.

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
I hit update as well. Looks like they pretty much just updated all the mods to the most recent version before pushing 8.0.1 The old version 8 is not available at all anymore, so I will see you guys once the server catches up.

TxTurbo1

Jul 29, 2019
That's because you're smart Dan.

I for one, hit update and now must wait...[DOUBLEPOST=1359428674][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: MULTIBLOCK FARMS!!!! o_O

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
I've been around the block for the server a few times and suggested this in game so I will suggest it here:

I would like to build a community workshop. I have noticed there is not one on the server and I keep having to go to Sku's place for enchanting.

danw3st

Jul 29, 2019
Reports being made of non-functioning blue nexus pad, said to be missing button and/or other components.

Cipher_8

Jul 29, 2019
  • Have you READ everything before this? Yes I read the rules and skimmed over all the rest, I can always go back and read it thoroughly but you don't got to worry about me. I'm not going to be doing anything I'm not suppose to do partly because I'm new to PC Minecraft and don't know how to even if I wanted to. I just want to find a server with my friend and get started. Make our home and get going.
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? I haven't logged on the server yet. I'm actively looking, searching to find a server that we can get on. This isn't the only one I've applied to on this site. I haven't gotten any replies back yet though and I just want to play.
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? Cold Northern Wisconsin along the Minnesota border.
  • How old are you? 24
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor?
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? I'm a guy.
  • What is your Minecraft Username? Freddyforeskin
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? Too many to list. I play a lot of Xbox Live but I just got a new PC so I'm hitting up all the good PC games, new and old. Lately it's been Minecraft, DayZ, and XCOM. I got Assassins Creed III and Farcry 3 but haven't played them too much. I'm always getting what's new and moving on to the next thing but Minecraft is one game I stick with. I can always come back to it and have fun.
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? I like to explore and find a good spot to build at. I can't just take any spot and start building it has to be appealing to me. When I played with my friends on the XBLA version they usually took care of the mining so I tended to pick up the slack as the farmer. I enjoyed that but I also like to build. I try to make the base, home, look nice as well. You can't be living in a bum shack now. Full disclosure if I see something on youtube that looks awesome I gotta bookmark it and try to build it later. I have way too many things on my to do list, I'm talking like 100+ bookmarks Lol. I guess I just like to create stuff.
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? Most days I can be on for 2 maybe 3 hours. Non-work days more than that. I aint going to lie I do play other games but Minecraft especially PC Minecraft is something I want to play a lot of.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? I can play during the night (CST time) because I work third shift so I'm up all night on my days off anyways. Otherwise early in the mornings from like 7am to noon on the days I work I could probably log on if I feel like it.
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? To be blunt with you I'm an easy guy to get along with, I like to joke around and laugh and have a good time while playing games. I play games for fun not for the challenge of completing everything or to compete. Though a little competition can be fun too. I don't have a military background if that's what your getting at but I do work as a security guard :p Other than that I think I would be a good member of the server.
Me and a friend are just looking for a server that's active to join together. We've applied to many but get no response. We're trying to start playing as soon as possible.

TxTurbo1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cipher,

Hop on the server when you get a chance. Chat with some of the folks online and make sure this server is a good fit for you before applying. Because of the limited active spots on the server (20) I think quality is more important than quantity, so take some time and see what you think. The mods probably won't let you in based on this post alone, you'll need to read all the content, pass the maze and take a tour.

We have some awesome and creative builders on this server (I'm not one of them =P) that I think you'd get along well with. So follow the process and see where it takes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.