Does these features already exist in a mod and where can I find the info for it.

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Eveyone,

I am looking for something somewhat specific to add to a new pack I am creating. I was looking for a mod that is easy to configure world gen(Mainly for Removing all ore gen from worlds.). My plan is to use minetweaker to add in recipes to the sleeve recipes for sifting but I can't seem to get the world to spawn correctly. I could be configuring things wrong with my first attempt using biome tweaker. So I am wondering if there is a mod that I am overlooking that can accomplish this feat without going into all the biome files and changing up the weights of the biomes.

I am kinda shooting for simular world gen to crashlanding but different topography blocks and I want only a single block to spawn in the world which the block I plan to use for it is from BiomesOPlenty called sandy dirt. Once I have the world gen working correctly I plan to build a starting shelter for the player.

Another issue I am currently having is the ability to set ruins to generate a structure to a specific coordinate so I can instruct a player to travel to those coordinates to explore the ruins for quest items.

I hope someone can atleast point me in the right direction to the information I need.

Thanks again in advance,

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Cofh is a good start. I've also done biome specific changes with SquidUtils, and am currently looking at Dimension Control for better terrain control for my modpack.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Cofh is a good start. I've also done biome specific changes with SquidUtils, and am currently looking at Dimension Control for better terrain control for my modpack.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the info I will look into these mods and see what I can come up with I will respond here with results.

I do appreciate your feedback,

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
@Lethosos

I have downloaded SquidAPI and SquidUtils and everything loaded up fine, However I am having trouble finding documentation with examples nor am I finding any tutorials on how to use mods. I am currently looking into dimension control though. If you could find the time could you help me find the documentation I need or point me in the right direction.

Thanks again in advance,

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
@Lethosos

I have downloaded SquidAPI and SquidUtils and everything loaded up fine, However I am having trouble finding documentation with examples nor am I finding any tutorials on how to use mods. I am currently looking into dimension control though. If you could find the time could you help me find the documentation I need or point me in the right direction.

Thanks again in advance,
Hey Dunge, just wanted to let you know that the black text you chose for the body of your post is somewhat difficult to see for those users using the 'Dark' skin of the FTB forums (of which I am one). Do with that what you will, just wanted to provide a friendly heads up!

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Dunge, just wanted to let you know that the black text you chose for the body of your post is somewhat difficult to see for those users using the 'Dark' skin of the FTB forums (of which I am one). Do with that what you will, just wanted to provide a friendly heads up!

Sorry about that I hope this shows up better.