Does anyone know any mods which cover these points?

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
So, im back after a long brake from minecraft and im feeling of creating a custom modpack for myself.

But this idea i had needs some mods to work.

So i am asking if there are mods which do the following things.

-Change water physics so flooding is possible. So currently i need water to actually flood areas if it is logically possible to. I want it so that if you (for example) have a hole in a underwater base, it should flood the zone instead of just having a stream of water being a annoyance.

-Change world gen, Im talking about the world gen above the sea level, im trying to remove all trees,flowers and nature except maybe a specified wood type or so. And the ability to replace the grass (Or ground type if you will) of the biome. Why? Because am trying to make a apacolypse themed build where a Solar Flare or something along those lines made living above ground impossible.

So thats all really, all the other ideas i have i know mods which allow those ideas to happen. So yeah, anyone able to help?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Wasteland themed pack? Well, I happen to be working on one myself! http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/wip-project-x-survival-wasteland-modpack.117232/

I can help with point 2, grab the mod Biome Tweaker. It lets you specify blocks used as "grass" & "dirt", combined with CoFH Worldgen can let you then decorate as you see fit.

I remember an old mod with true water physics, but I believe it would be intensive on large volumes of water.

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Wasteland themed pack? Well, I happen to be working on one myself! http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/wip-project-x-survival-wasteland-modpack.117232/

I can help with point 2, grab the mod Biome Tweaker. It lets you specify blocks used as "grass" & "dirt", combined with CoFH Worldgen can let you then decorate as you see fit.

I remember an old mod with true water physics, but I believe it would be intensive on large volumes of water.

Neat, thanks alot for those :).

1 more question, is there a way/mod which slowly hurts or kills players if they aren't underwater or underground?. (Im trying to make the overland impossible to visit except with a certain suit.