Doc Succubism's Thaumcraft 4 Addon Discussion Topic! (NOW WITH TEASERS)

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm new to the FTB Forums so I was doing some research on the Necromantic Pedestal (TX) and can't find anything that tells me what it does. Could someone here explain it to me? Also, TT KAMI's Infusion Recipes seem to be bugged when a potion is involved in it. So I can't make the Cowl of the Abyssal Depths and the Leggings of the Burning Mantle (Night Vision and Fire Resistance potions respectively).

Last edited:

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
I like how "it's bugged" is the replacement for "I can't get it to work" nowadays.
They sorta do mean the same thing don't they? (When speaking about software of course.) Because if you need a pic of my Infusion setup to prove that I did it correctly, I can show it to you.

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Ask around in #thaumcraft, sometimes the altar breaks, you might want to ask around, someone might know.
But all the other infusions that don't include potions work. So it's something got to do with teh potions.
He's making a list, checking it twice,
Gonna find out if his infusion will work, KAMI is coming to town...
evyqy2as.jpg

And it's thrice not twice, just noting.

Last edited:

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Plenty of people have managed to make the items, so it works, you're just doing something wrong.
I'll have a look when I get back on my computer. But last time I checked I was pretty sure everything was in place correctly. All 12 items, sufficient essentia, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I've been fooling around with the Ichorcloth Robes V2, and I've found that occasionally the robes stop giving their buffs. e.g. Boots of the Horizontal Shield stop giving haste, Robes of the Stratosphere stop giving Survival Mode flight, etc. It's kinda annoying and I'd like this bug to be fixed.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
OK, so I've been fooling around with the Ichorcloth Robes V2, and I've found that occasionally the robes stop giving their buffs. e.g. Boots of the Horizontal Shield stop giving haste, Robes of the Stratosphere stop giving Survival Mode flight, etc. It's kinda annoying and I'd like this bug to be fixed.
There is a key bind for turning these features on and off. Make sure you're not accidentally pressing it.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo In other news... Flaxbears retired from Tx, however With a talk to both mod others Tx's items will be integrating into TT 1.7 soon enough. But it'll be rather nice as TTKami stole the show, but now will have some more varied artifacts and items under Thaumic Tinkerer's belt.

Also in other news.. I herd wind that Fm got picked up... by someone who wants to rewrite it in their own way... I'm going to be keeping an eye on this one though and see how it feels.. Hopefully it wont be tooo different.. And that items will not be picked and ripped off... I hate it when a mod get's picked and has it's items picked and pecked off.. -_-

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
oy I tried to but as an uptade to my post earlier it seems like the new author of fm will respect Forbidden magic in the sense of leaving what is there to start with.. So that's one of my fears quelled.

Also AT 1.7 is down to seventy errors! YAY Also changes according to the way nodes vis caps have lead to a change to adding aspect to nodes.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is now open for business. Please note that while all opinions are permitted, inflammatory expressions of those opinions are not. Please show respect and consideration for all other users, including those you disagree with. Thank you.​