Do we know anything about FTB Beyond?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
also Am I still right that by this month we are getting (if everything goes right) the normal mode and then during the next weeks/month the Hardmode?

Don't know if hardmode is coming that soon. With Buildcraft out of the picture this time around, you lose the assembly table. That was a major mechanic of Infinity's hard mode. I would imagine the team is going to have to make some modifications to the progression path, and that will take time. How much time is anyone's guess, but I'm tempering my expectations. Just going to enjoy normal mode and get a good test run in. Look for any glaring bugs and see how the performance is.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I think the progression path was always going to change, dev time for expert mode is always going to be significant though. This time however, we'll be going in having a good idea what to look for, which will help. As for standard FTB Beyond, the modlist I posted earlier has been updated: http://modlister.com/user/Quetzi/FTB Beyond

Reactions: Dentvar

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Beyond hype is real, can't wait for it to be released. Keep up the good work FTB Dev team!

¨~ Chris

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously can't wait. Looking at the updated pack, is AM2 the only extra mob gen? Quark the only structure gen?

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
I thought Ars Magica 2 got removed from the pack?

Could very well be the case, I'm just looking at the post Quetzi just listed above my post and it has it there. I don't know if he meant "The mod list has been updated since the post" or "The actual mod list posted has been updated."