Whitelist Server DMS | Monster 1.1.0 | West-EU | Whitelist | Fresh Startup

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: pibx10
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: about 4 hours a day maybe more. I love working on community builds, you wont see me by myself if i am accepted.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: for about a year, ftb is my first venture into modded minecraft and i have sticked with it ever scince.

ole_per

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Ole_per
Age(18+ would be great): 19
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: i will play as often i can probably
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Alot, i got a few years, cant remeber how many
Any questions you have: not at the moment

KnutEV

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MrChocolatebar
Age(18+ would be great): 17
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: I will probably play for a while, and as for my plans: Make a collaborative, highly functional base which also looks good
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have played very much modded minecraft
Any questions you have: No questions at the moment

julicoool

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: julicoool

How long you will play for and what are your plans?:

I will play for as long as the server is enjoyable to play on.

Your experience with this or other mod packs:

I have little experience with Monster in particular, but i have played a lot with mods.

Any questions you have:

Nope, seems this server will be perfect for me and my friends.

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
client crash solved: mod Dynamic Tank 2 disabled

@Ole_per, MrChocolatebar and julicoool

you all have been accepted, play fair and friendly, good luck!

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: gizmo_sargeant
Age(18+ would be great): 18
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: couple of hours a week
Your experience with this or other modpacks: played a lot of ftb and tekkit
Any questions you have: when can i start?

marcus johansson

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MarcusBonde
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as I enjoy it,
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Played FTB a lot back in the days of the mindcrack/Ultimate packs, Now I want to get back into it.
Any questions you have: Nope

Last edited:

Adeey6

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:adeey6
Age(18+ would be great):i am 15 turning 16 in july :D
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: i will probably build alot of cool stuff and will play as often as i can
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have alot of experience with the basics of FTB
Any questions you have:Not really :D

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if it was possible to disable special mobs, they are entirely to powerful. we would obviously put this to a vote if it was even a possibility, just wondering if anyone was having these difficulties like me?

tieran02

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if it was possible to disable special mobs, they are entirely to powerful. we would obviously put this to a vote if it was even a possibility, just wondering if anyone was having these difficulties like me?
I like it because it gives it a challenge so its just not a walk through but i do understand if it was Lycanites Mobs

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
its the nether I'm having a problem with I've does a total of 34 times trying to get cobalt and ardite

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Blarg

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: ElBob123
Age(18+ would be great): 26
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: 1-5hrs a day. Build a town or contribute to one.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played FTB and tekkit for a few years
Any questions you have: Nope

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
@dustin heisey:

I also understand you, but i like the challenge to be very carefully when you try to get something. This means without "dying a lot" you will rush trough the game very quickly, thats a lose of the survival factor for me and the server. If you dont like it, play on an other server.

@gizmo_sargeant, MarcusBonde, adeey6 and ElBob123

First of, thank you all for your application. The server currently has 17 whitelisted players and a max slot size of 20 players. There aren't plans to expande the server slots, we only want have a small community and the technical part does also not support more then 20 players. But i am not a badass and i like all the people on server.So here is the deal, you all will be whitelisted, but if the server is full, there is a chance to be kick if some who has registered earlier wants to join.
See you all on the server have fun and be friendly.

The application procedure is over now, the server is full, i wont recognize any new applications.

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
Just Updated the Server to 1.1.1

Remind yourself to additionaly enable:

- lycantieMobs mod
- SpecialMobs mod

and disable:

- DynamicTanks2