Whitelist Server DMS | Monster 1.1.0 | West-EU | Whitelist | Fresh Startup

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 193.192.59.63
Difficulty: Hard
Hosted in: Germany
Mod pack: FTB Monster v1.1.1
Server RAM: 16 Gb

The following Mods must be activated:
  • LycanitesMobsComplete 1.4.9d
  • SpecialMobs 2.6
The following Mods must be disabled:
  • Blood Magic v0.7.2b.zip
  • EnderNet-latest.jar
  • MeteorCraft 1.6 v18.zip
  • ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar
  • DynamicTank2
Remind the following rules:
  • Ask before you borrow something from other players
  • If someone wants to build alone, let him build alone
  • Griefing will result in a bann
  • Do yourself a favor and dont use cheats or exploits, it turns done your fun factor
  • Be friendly and kindful

I am 29 years old and currently playing with 1 mate on the server. We've just refreshed the map to play from the beginning. This time I want to build a dungeon-like base with secret passages. My clan DMS, which is a german gaming community, sponsors this server. To play on the server it is not required to join us as member. It would be great if someone of you enjoys playing modded minecraft, as I do. The server is not meant to be overcrowded, therefore we will only accept 15-20 players on the server. Nothing is disabled, so please dont spam mystcraft ages all the time otherwise it will be disabled. Creating big projects(e.g. chunk eating machines) can be realized, but should be arranged with every player(server fps).

The application procedure is over now, the server is full, i wont recognize any new applications.

Application

In-game name:
Age(18+ would be great):
How long you will play for and what are your plans?:
Your experience with this or other modpacks:
Any questions you have:

Please keep an eye on this thread after posting your appliction, you will get a reply as soon as possible. After your application has been accepted you will have 5 days to join the server or you will lose it.

Last edited:

Laughingghost

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Laughingghost
Age(18+ would be great): 24
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: The foreseeable future if I enjoy the server to play on. My friend and I are looking for a moderate size server to play casually together and work through the Monster pack.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Extensive experience with the unleashed pack, looking forward to updating my knowledge on the new version of it.
Any questions you have:

tieran02

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: tieran02
Age(18+ would be great):16
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: i would play most days unless im occupied but in most cases i would play for at least 2 hours a day maybe more.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have alot of experience in minecraft because i have had it since Beta 1.5 so i have had alot of playtime in vanilla. I have also had alot of experience with mod, i played technic pack first back in version 1.2.5 then after that i played alot of tekkit and was an admin on a server i played alot. My favourite kinds of mods are tech mods so IC2 Build craft thermal expansion and so on. also im not just fixed to one mod and i like to use and share my knowledge of them to other player.
Any questions you have: how old is this server and will it ever close down soon?

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo tieran02,

the server was created last week on thursday. We try to keep the server running as long as possible, it depends on the activity of every player. As long as there are players on the server, you should have no fear that it will become offline soon. Btw you are whitelist, welcome.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Vivek115
Age(18+ would be great): 14
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: Depending on my experience when I join probably as long as I stay interesting in minecraft.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have been playing minecraft since right after the original 1.2 update (the one that added the nether). I started playing with game modifications around beta 1.3 (invedit anyone?) and starting to play with real mods around beta 1.5. I jumped on the industrialcraft 1 bandwagon around 1.7.2, and jumped on technic when it got popular. I was playing with ftb in the 1.2.5 map, and starting playing with the launcher packs right when they came out. I helped host a beta pack server, and later a mindcrack v5-8.1 server. I took a break from MC after that, and started to get back into it around unleashed. I played with that for a few months until the server I then frequented closed. I took another break and again am starting to get back into it. I will be extremely knoweledgable about older mods, but I know nothing about the newer ones.
Any questions you have: What does the population of the server look like? how many people are on and at what times of the day?

MrCluckDuck

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MrCluckDuck
Age(18+ would be great): 17
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: I will play as long as I enjoy the community of the server, which as long as its small I should be fine. I just want to have fun while playing with a nice and close set of people.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing with FTB since around.. Ultimate I would say, I'm no master when it comes to the mods, but I'm not a beginner either. I enjoy the magical part of Thaumcraft, and automatizing things with machines.
Any questions you have: Will there be like, skype/teamspeak between players at all?

Vegard

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, This looks great. Im up for some FTB i think! :D

In-game name: Steepfence
Age(18+ would be great): 22 Years old.
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: Eh, I plan to play as long as I have someone to play with I think :) As long as the community is good, I will play a lot!
Your experience with this or other mod-packs: Loads of experience with different mods and mod packs. I think I started back in the old Tekkit days (You know, infinite diamonds with EE was kinda fun, weird how that is), and later did the early Feed the beast, which was amazing! And been hooked every since. Now I'm looking for cool people to learn more with, and have fun with!
Any questions you have: Not really. As long as you are decent human beings, I'm looking forward to play with you!

~Steepfence

terminator1299

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Terminator1299
Age(18+ would be great): 16
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: I will probably play most days unless i have to finish some work :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I Played tekkit classic back in the day and really enjoyed it.But recently i have gone back to vanilla and haven't played with mods in a while, this looks like a brilliant place to start playing with some mods again :)
Any questions you have:Nope.

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for his application.

@Vivek115:
What does the population of the server look like? how many people are on and at what times of the day?

At the current stats of the game, we are 4 people(3 germans, 1 uk). We live all in the UTC +0 and I think your time is UTC - (between 5 and 10) hours. Usually there are players on the server around 3-10 pm UTC +0.

I hope you know how to behave yourself towards other players, it was a bit hard for me to understand, when I was 14 years old :)
But here is your chance: you are whitelisted, Welcome!

@MrCluckDuck:
Will there be like, skype/teamspeak between players at all?

There is a TS(loc: Frankfurt(Germany)) running, unfortunately you will find only germans on it. If it is ok for you, we could use it.
You are whitelisted, Welcome!

@Steepfence:

Oh you are very kind, so welcome to the server(you are whitelisted).
See you all on the server and have fun!

Last edited:

Quotary

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Damiannz
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: I'd play most of the days.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing modded Minecraft a long time, I used to have my own private friend-only server.
Any questions you have: None as of now.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: FinishIgor
Age(18+ would be great): 25years old
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: If the server works well i would stay as long as the server is up i guess. 40+ hours a week now when im unemployed.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: 1+ years with a mix of Ultimate, Unleashed and DW20 packs.
Any questions you have: Is Biomes O'plenty enable? And how many players do you think to invite?

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
thank you both for your application.

@Damiannz:

you are whitelisted, welcome on the server!

@Finishigor:

... Is Biomes O'plenty enable? And how many players do you think to invite? ...

BOP is enabled, and I changed the config so, that the overworld creates more BOPs biomes as vanilla ones.
I think at the moment there are about 12(you and Damiannz included) active player on the server, so there is space left for 2-3 more players, possible for invitation.

See you both on the server, play fair and have fun!

Xara

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Xaranosa
Age(18+ would be great):24
How long you will play for and what are your plans?: 1 to 3 Hours a day, depending on my mood or if i have stuff to do.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Experienced with many mods in the Mod Pack, because i used mod Minecraft myself. Also i played a lot of Direwolf20, Horizons and Unleashed Mod Pack.
Any questions you have:Nope

Cyril_Sneer

Jul 29, 2019
@Xaranosa

Thank you for your application.
Welcome on the server, have fun and good luck with all the hard mobs :)
cya

rauldelgadoreyes

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Rauldelgadoreyes
How long you will play for and what are your plans?:As much as possible
Your experience with this or other modpacks: since monster came out and modded minecraft for year and a half