Whitelist Server !!!DISCONTINUED!!! PimpCity [Unleashed][1.1.4][Whitelist][Mature][MC 1.5.2][15 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tikitika999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tikitika999
Why you want to join: I want to play on a server again and enjoy online gameplay.
Agree To Rules: Yes
Who Referred You: (ex. Player on server or a forum post): Post
Something About You: I have been playing FTB for a goooood long while now and used to be part of a server that, unfortunately, closed down. I have been playing SSP lately and find it a little bit boring. I would love to get in on a nice server and have some helpful companions in game to chat / talk / etc.. with.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraft name Wackoman6789
Age: must be of mature age ("this means no young kids") 15 (dont sound like a kid or act like one)
Why you want to join: i want to join because i want to get out of the big servers were you always need to worry about people stealing or greifing you
Agree To Rules: Yes or No Yes sir
Who Referred You: (ex. Player on server or a forum post) no one
Something About You: I like animals and computers :p

tikitika999

Jul 29, 2019
hey, just wanted to let you know that i am not whitelisted, maybe a typo of my name? tikitika999 :x sorry for the hassle.

MLGPR0GAM3R

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well i have recently found out that the world got corrupted because of those mffs related crashes. Nothing ever saves on the world and regens. So starting new world again. Good thing only 2 people have had the chance to play.

kanibal_1995

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lord_Kanibal
Why you want to join: I am looking for a FTB Unleashed server with mature players and stuff so i can enjoy the game
Who Referred You: Forum post
Something About You: I know quite a lot about FTB. I enjoy playing with all the mods and have fun.

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carz98
Why you want to join:small server with a map restart so no one is far ahead
Who Referred You: saw this post
Something About You: i play a lot and get end game fast so dont be surprised.(im a nerd)
IGN: rossyboi09
Why you want to join:same as carz ill be playing with him
Who Referred You: saw this post
Something About You:i like turtle's
P.S i posted 2 apps because of a 6 hour time difference between us(im carz)

Rebeltothemax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraft name Rebeltothemax
Age: must be of mature age ("this means no young kids") 19
Why you want to join: My old FTB server shutdown and i only like to play on whitelisted ones as they have a lesser chance of containing greifers and immature people
Agree To Rules: Yes or No Very much yes
Who Referred You: (ex. Player on server or a forum post) This forum post
Something About You: Im a coder/ animator by trade and am also in the army

sameboar0440

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sameboar0440
Why you want to join: I am looking for a great community that has fun and has mature players
Who Referred You: forum post
Something About You: I have been playing FTB for about a month i love FTB because it is moded I for the most part only play mod packs

steve921

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: steve921
Why you want to join: need a good server that is not down all the time, not to many kids spamming chat just a new server with not to many ppl laggin the server :)
Who Referred You: Vadistech * The Man* lol
Something About You: Long time player! not a Griefer or Raider I like doing my own things.. I wont destroy landscape to make it look ugly. all in all trustworthy and fun!