Whitelist Server !!!DISCONTINUED!!! PimpCity [Unleashed][1.1.4][Whitelist][Mature][MC 1.5.2][15 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sagified

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sagified
Why you want to join: I got bored in single player and I don't enjoy public servers. Also, I would like to do a youtube series on a ftb server.
Who Referred You: I saw the video on youtube.
Agree to Rules: Yes, Definitely
Something About You: I'm relatively new to FTB, but I've learned quickly and I'm decent at it now.

MLGPR0GAM3R

Jul 29, 2019
Sagified added to whitelist.
Check website for more information on server.
The server is currently be updated to 1.6 on a private pack so your are gonna be the last one accepted on this forum.
The private pack will be hosted by the server untill FTB comes out with a 1.6 launcher.
Server should be up with new map later today. Keep an eye on website for the new mod pack page to be updated for the 1.6 pack.

Mr_Brozone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Brozone
Why you want to join: Brandon (Brandon2727) my cousin and I us to play on the server a long time ago when it was a mod pack that you put together and there was that sick nether hub xD, haha i was feeling like getting back on the server since i got my own accout finally and everything has played out in well. Anyway hope you still remeber us and really looking forward to playing agian! (If it is still up.)
Agree To Rules: Yes
Who Referred You: eX Player
Something About You: I like FTB

Jaxxon44

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaxxon44
Why you want to join:I want a cool nice server to start on
Agree To Rules:
Yes
Who Referred You: Forum Post
Something About You:I love to play multiplayer. and I don't grief I really don't like people who cheat because there to lazy to do stuff.im new to FTB so I don't know a lot but want a nice server to start on
Thx

Jaxxon out