Disabling Thermal Foundation Mod in FTB Infinity

RTBF_Trez

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. I just got FTB Infinity. Now I wanna disable Thermal foundation mod because it's copper ores are interfering with the copper ores of industrial craft. I understand that if I disable one mod I need to disable other mods that are related to it as well. Can someone tell me what mods to disable and how?

Thanks guys!

PS. I know that I can click edit modpack but Idk what mods to disable.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. I just got FTB Infinity. Now I wanna disable Thermal foundation mod because it's copper ores are interfering with the copper ores of industrial craft. I understand that if I disable one mod I need to disable other mods that are related to it as well. Can someone tell me what mods to disable and how?

Thanks guys!

PS. I know that I can click edit modpack but Idk what mods to disable.

You do know that the ores are identical right? oreCopper from any mod can be used in any other mod.

Thermal Expansion, EnderTech, ExtraUtilities, MineFactoryReloaded, CoFHCore, CoFH Lib, ThermalDynamics, Redstone Arsenal, Simply Jetpacks, Solar Expansion should get everything remotely related to ThermalFoundation.

ParAdoX83

Jul 29, 2019
On the other hand you can disable toe world generation of the ores in the respective config files without removing the mods

RTBF_Trez

Jul 29, 2019
You do know that the ores are identical right? oreCopper from any mod can be used in any other mod.

Thermal Expansion, EnderTech, ExtraUtilities, MineFactoryReloaded, CoFHCore, CoFH Lib, ThermalDynamics, Redstone Arsenal, Simply Jetpacks, Solar Expansion should get everything remotely related to ThermalFoundation.
Oh okay, so uhm, sorry, but to be clear, if I have copper from thermal foundation, I can still use that copper to make items that are from industrial craft 2? Sorry for the noob questions :(

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
thanks to the awesomeness of minecarft forge yous hould be able to use any sort of of copper for any recipes that need copper

ic2 copper for thermal foundation or the other way around for example

And you don't have to be sorry for asking questions.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Oh okay, so uhm, sorry, but to be clear, if I have copper from thermal foundation, I can still use that copper to make items that are from industrial craft 2? Sorry for the noob questions :(

Yup. Its the oredictionary, any ore from one mod can almost always be used in a mod asking for the same ore.