Open Disabled recipes and IC2 Chunk issues

I

IAre_Quantum

Summary of the problem Disabled recipes and IC2 Chunk issues

Pack Version

What is the bug? The first bug is about the reinforced iridium plate. I wanted to make a quantum suit, but it requires reinforced iridium suit. I'm playing on a server. What should I or theOwner of this server do?

The second bug is about a chunk issue with Industrial craft 2. I dont know what is going on, but the cables are seperating from each other, when I log out from the server. Does the server need a restart or something else?

Mod & Version FTB Beyond 1.4.0
IndustrialCraft 2 2.6.188-ex110

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

K

kristi71111

The 1st issue: If the recipe is broken and or missing the server owner can make his own recipe for the item using ModTweaker aka scripts.
The 2nd issue: It might have to do with the cables being in chunk borders etc but I am not sure are you sure that this is not just a visual bug?

T

TvL2386

I also have IC2 cables disconnecting. The screenshot is on ftbbeyond 1.2.1 multiplayer. Default mods, no changes.

I have the exact same issue on ftbbeyond 1.5.1. Again: default mods, no changes.
I've switched to glass fiber cables, but the problem persists.

I have to break the CompactSolarArray solar panels for the cables to reconnect. If I break the cables and place them back they will not attach.

The problem happens when I log out and get back later. I think it triggers on chunk unload, but may also trigger on server restart.
Involved mods: IC2 and CompactSolarArray

Attachments

• ftbbeyond-1.2.1_ic2-cables-disconnect.png
    ftbbeyond-1.2.1_ic2-cables-disconnect.png
    821 KB · Views: 169
K

kristi71111

Does this also happen if everything is in the same chunk?

T

TvL2386

hey Kristi, yeah on the screenshot you see gold cables and I said I've switched to glass fiber cables but the problem persists

B

Bloodmind

problem is still peristant sometimes the cable are connected then they are not no powerflow when they are not so evgery ic2 automation isn´t working anymore when that happens server restart only sometimes helps it doesn´t matter if everythinf is in the same chunk or placed over different chunks even not building on the chunkboarder doesn´t change anything