Dirt to UU-Mater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I run a private modpack called TechinallyFun and i was look around at the recipes and i found this:

qc141bg.png

And i was wondering how it came to be! What mod has this and is their a way to turn it off i have been looking in the gregtech and the IC2 configs and their is nothing i am not sure what is causing this so if you have any idea please reply because this is a huge issue!

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
You don't happen to have tooeasymode turned on in the gregtech config, do you?

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
it think its a good recipe for easy mode but i would change it to cobble --> uu since you can simply make infinite cobble gen to recycler to mass and get all the uu you will ever need. and to set this up takes you like nothing in easy mode. so why not simply cut it down and dont waste those 1-2 hrs and simply get the uu like in creative...

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
It's greg's childish idea of making it My way or the highway, because you either get to play how he wants it or get a screwed over game.

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
He did this as a joke because immibis kept bothering him about the configurable bronze nerf. So Greg added this in as well as the pumpkin of shame just for immibis.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Should modders cave to all wishes users might have?

No, not in the slightest, but as a modder i believe you should try to help the community if its no trouble, instead of being horrible to them about it.

Hoho

Jul 29, 2019
but as a modder i believe you should try to help the community if its no trouble, instead of being horrible to them about it.
That assumes that the modder does the modding for the community and doesn't have valid reasons behind his/her decisions. The ones about tin buckets and bronze are very much valid within context of GT and it's tech progress.

Also, in case you didn't know, there are mods out there that do enable the things immibis and others have been demanding and greg has had absolutely no problem with them.

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
No, not in the slightest, but as a modder i believe you should try to help the community if its no trouble, instead of being horrible to them about it.

Greg neither helped nor hurt anyone at that point in time. What I saw and I could be wrong, is immibis constantly nagging Greg in the IC2 Thread which led to Greg getting annoyed and adding some "features" for when immibis plays his mod.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
What I saw was Greg refusing to provide a config option for a change he made in another mod (Bronze, specifically)

Then a few days later, he decided to crash the game because somebody changed his mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.