Direwolf20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSoulLiving_

Jul 29, 2019
I am having issues with downloading ANY mod on FTB launcher, I tried all the 'fixes' but none worked. It is why I am asking for someone to upload the latest Direwolf20 mod pack (preferably including Mo'Creatures) for me to download and manually replace my outdated version. Apparently it is already uploaded on creeperhost but i tried finding it and I had no luck, I seriously don't know how that website works. So could anyone please make a mirror download for Direwolf20 mod pack or link me to the existing one as I couldn't find it.

DeadSoulLiving_

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing a version from v1.1.2 it says on the top but I don't know if that's correct. It's the version from this February or around that time, minecraft 1.4.7.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
There is no 1.1.2 for mc 1.4.7. His 1.5 modpack current version is 1.1.2 which it seems you already have but, was not released in february, this update caused a few problems with block id's and is currently being worked on. There is a beta update for it. If you want to try it out then go here.

Also if you want to add mo creatures then check out the forum where you download it and follow the instructions on how to install it.

If you decide to install it and have problems then the support team is not obligated to help you out as they only support the official FTB mod packs without any modifications.

DeadSoulLiving_

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I just remembered that I renamed my version of Direwolf20 to the latest version in order to make it launch so I can finally play. I have the version just before 1.1.2. I am not going to be able to download the beta version, I can't download anything from FTB launcher...

Status
Not open for further replies.