Direwolf20 Version Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
These packs are fairly new and bugs are found periodically. Personally, I'd rather see fixes come out rapidly than to be told to "deal with it" if I report a bug.

If you can't handle world restarts then pick a version and stick with it. And don't complain if people all migrate to the latest version on a different server. 90% of any server moderator's job is keeping things up to date... 15 years as both a Unix and Windows LAN administrator taught me that.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
These packs are fairly new and bugs are found periodically. Personally, I'd rather see fixes come out rapidly than to be told to "deal with it" if I report a bug.

If you can't handle world restarts then pick a version and stick with it. And don't complain if people all migrate to the latest version on a different server. 90% of any server moderator's job is keeping things up to date... 15 years as both a Unix and Windows LAN administrator taught me that.

Just to be clear, i didnt complains but it was questions, i don't know if you saw the "??" at the end of my phrases. I do understand that a pack or any program need to be updated and i do like theses updates for fixing bugs or any issues. My main question was: Is that normal that a pack need to change the recommended version in a so short delay, couldn't they waited one more week to update directly 1.0.3 to 1.1.1? You don't have to answer this post since you probably don't know that answer. Have a nice day.

Kalmon

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated a world from 1.0.4 to 1.1.1 and I have missing blocks and holes in stuff. mostly carpenters blocks but I was missing some regular jungle planks and dark oak planks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.