Direwolf20 turbine code

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fzzhd123

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded Dire's reactor code to use in my own turbine. When I try to run the program, it gives me an error message saying reactor:8:attempt to index ? (a nil value)
I know enough about the mod to know that there is an error on line 8, but I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help? I have attached a screenshot of the code.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 11.33.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 11.33.40 PM.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 40

whd23

Jul 29, 2019
It means that the peripheral.find("BigReactors-Reactor") didn't find the reactor.

Tradshaver

Jul 29, 2019
have you used a wired modem on the bottom of the computer? I had a problem with different errors that I sorted until the last one which stumped me until I put a modem on the bottom of the computer and it worked!

I now want multiple turbines and I don't think Dire's program works with more than one let alone the dozen or more that I plan on building! These reactors power upgraded ender quarries very well, finished a 1000X1000 really rather quickly! Now what to do with 55000 diamonds?????

Reactions: Psychicash

Tradshaver

Jul 29, 2019
A diamond mansion would be awesome!

OP, have you solved your issue yet? Does it work yet?

Also does anybody know of a good program on pastebin that will hook up to a monitor a la direwolf and run multiple turbines (18?) with my reactor?