[Direwolf20] [Skyblockplus+]

techmach

Jul 29, 2019
Skyblock Plus
No, this ain't your regular skyblock map
The big difference
You wont notice anything till you enter the nether!
Requires some vanilla skyblock items to enter the...
What's New? A shop that sells everything that you cant normally find in skyblock!
From copper ingots, tin ingots, thaumcraft shards, soul sand, what not!
If you find that you're missing something stopping you from building anything, please post it in this thread!
Just a map I created for some friends of mine and decided to release it. Tweaked some of the things inside. ( might have been screwed up )
My goal
Should this map get very popular, I'll add a ton of new features like quests to get certain items, portal gun obstacle courses.. idk. This map is really just for people who thinks the original skyblock is cool but rather limited. Should you guys have any ideas for improvements, please, comment!
Download
Rules
1. No creating mystcraft ages ( but do not disable it )​
2. No entering twilight forest once direwolf v5 comes​
Changelog
v 1.0.0 Initial Release​
v 1.0.1 Added amber and quicksilver. tweaked a couple of signs, added some new things in the chest, and gave the shop a new look​
A few guidelines
1. Be careful of what you use the 4 *cough* on ( Hint: the item you should craft starts with an M )​
2. Always check if the lever in the shop is flicked off. Otherwise your system will be running a 2s timer​
3. You can move the shop to your skyblock base simply by copying the frequency of the enderchests and wireless redstone! ( you can find the wireless redstone frequency by opening the advanced gui. its named "shop" )​

Reactions: Cory Morgan

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
Please set up a rule list, otherwise it would seem kinda boring.
EDIT: the world seems to not want to load for me.