Mac DireWolf20 Servers

spinbom

Jul 29, 2019
I just Downloaded Direwolf20 and the the minecraft version is 1.5.2, why is it it not 1.6.4?, most of the servers i see are
1.6.4, but some are 1.5.2.Then, when i try to join a 1.5.2 server it says that the server requires a list
of mods.I checked the mods folder in Direwolf20>minecraft>mods , and i saw mods that the 1.5.2 servers
required.Except it was a bit different, the few the mods in my mod folder that were required to play on the 1.5.2 servers, were a different version than the few ones that the 1.5.2 servers required, if you wanted to join.
And, my Single-Player worlds work fine

If you want the log or the List of mods the servers gave me to join them, tell me

Pls help :D

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
When I use the v1.3.5 Launcher (which will look different than the v1.2.x versions !), I have to click on "Direwolf20 (v1.0.14) Minecraft Version 1.6.4", which is 2nd from the top in the v1.3.5 launcher. I'm guessing you click on the Direwolf20 that's for 1.5.2 . That version is called "Direwolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3) Minecraft Version 1.5.2".

Also note not every server admin updates to the latest version and some servers update to the latest version ASAP. This means you are often either ahead of the server or behind the server. However, you have to exactly match to be able to join the server

It can be difficult and frustrating to find a server that has the same version as your client. All I can offer is my empathy. I have no solution for that general problem.