Whitelist Server Direwolf20 Server Whitelisted 35 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zerofusion62

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:fastruner640
Ever been banned?:No
Experience with the modpack:None but I played tekkit a lot

GeneralMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GeneralMC
Ban history: Never been banned as far as I know and remember.
Experience: I have alot of experience with these mods, My first mods were: Buildcraft, Redpower and IC2. And been playing with Direwolfs mod choices since
season 3

Xannea

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Xannea
Age (optional): 37
Ever been banned?: no
Experience with the modpack: Play the ftb beta pack

Lucky_Reden

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Lucky_Reden
Age (optional): 15
Ever been banned?: nope, dont plan too, have been threatened once by my friend as a joke though
Experience with the modpack: I have been playing modpacks similar to this for a long time, about two years.

Poler106

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: poler106
Ever been banned?:no
Experience with the modpack:ever since release

drommels

Jul 29, 2019
IGN name: dr0mmels,

Never been banned, have played around with most of the mods before with the mindcrack pack but not a 'boss' at it. I think that is the proper mc term ;) And I am 30, and not that far from Paris!

Zancoollazer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Zancoollazer
Age (optional): 14 (Mature)
Ever been banned?: Nope
Experience with the modpack: I have played with most of the mods and can handle the mods pretty well :) I am best with redpower 2 stuff but I can deal with the others.
Extras: I can't wait to be part of the community! And, How exactly do we become a mod or admin?

snitzel21

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: snitzel21​
Ever been banned? i have never been banned from a server.​
Experience with modpack: I have played the Direwolf20 pack since it came out and have experience with the mods before the technic launcher came out.​
I know the mods very well except the bees from forestry and most of the lua coding for computer craft.​
Oh and also i think i might be a good idea to ban all the chunk loaders, world anchors, etc because it may cause huge lag after time.​
Items that should be banned:​
Nuke​
Mining Laser possibly for the devastation of the scatter and explosive mode​
Plugins that could be added:​
a explosion protection plugin because a lot of people will be fighting the wither for the nether star​
because the portal gun requires it.​
Anyway thanks for reading, hope to get accepted into the server.​

barcode120x

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: barcode120x
Age (optional): 22
Ever been banned?: Never
Experience with the modpack: Been playing 1.4.6 since it was released and was on 1.4.2 prior. Most of my experience focuses on industrial craft.

ryanhughes123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ryanhughes123
Age (optional): 18
Ever been banned?: nope
Experience with the modpack: lots ive been useing it since about a weekafter it came out

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: NurseMissy
Ever been banned?: I have never played online before so no :)
Experience with the modpack: a little bit, im not to bad with ic2 and red power but nothing to fancy :)

doobz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Dooobz
Age (optional): 23
Ever been banned?: nope
Experience with the modpack: been playing with the pack for a few weeks now, but have been playing the mods for awhile.

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
The server host was unable to deal with FTB packs. I am in the process of obtaining another server host. Should be back up tonight on the following IP 193.0.159.201:25575

There is now a Teamspeak Server set up for people to chat if they want.
The IP for the TeamSpeak server is 193.0.159.15:10318

Remikzfully

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Patgogo
Ever been banned?: Never.
Experience with the modpack: I have been playing Direwolf20 for a while now, and if I don't know something, well, that's why the wiki is here.

Astfgl

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Astfgl123
Age (optional):17
Ever been banned?:no
Experience with the modpack: quite a lot am familiar with around 90% of the mods

stiderspace

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: stiderspace
Ever been banned?: nope not even 1 time
Experience with the modpack: know almost everything of the mods in the pack and i use the pack alot (watch direwolf20 sinse season 2 so have seen al the updates)

Math-Man

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: gk40000
Age (optional): 18
Ever been banned?: Nope
Experience with the modpack: Alot Been playing MC since indev :D and with mods since the first mod