Whitelist Server ][Direwolf20 Server ][White-Listed][

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vaan

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:VaanUzumaki
First/Preferred Name:Vaan
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Y
Have You Ever Been Banned From: Ive never been banned
Experience With FTB Packs:Im well acquainted with the Direwolf20 pack but still quite new to the rest
Describe a Past Build -I made a multi-level base that had two rooms per floor of machines and builds down to bedrock level

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name: lazycory12
First/Preferred Name: Cory
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes, i do and i'm sure i could help others understand them too.
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server: No i haven't, nor would i ever do something to get banned.
Experience With FTB Packs: I've been playing them since the release of FTB, i've been playing the dw20 pack because i love the mods and building cool things.
Describe a Past Build: I made a fully automated Frame Drill bore that was a few frames from hitting the max limit (1000). It is extremely useful and quick to gain ores.

I hope you take this time to consider my application and thanks for this opportunity :)

Choongjae

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Choongjae
First/Preferred Name: CJ
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server: No.
Experience With FTB Packs: I have enough experince in the direwolf pack to keep myself alive. :p
Describe a Past Build: I'm not much for building. I enjoy making underground bases though. :p

gamer101

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:gmaer215
First/Preferred Name:Josh
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:yes
Have You Ever Been Banned From yes because someone framed me for something i didnt do
Experience With FTB Packs: i have played ftb ultimate and DW20
Describe a Past Build -i made a giant mob spawner/trap

hockeysoccerguy

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:hockeysoccerguy
First/Preferred Name:Jack
Have You Ever Been Banned From Never:)
Experience With FTB Packs:direwolf20 for 2 months and a little ultimate
Describe a Past Build - Built a awesome house with a sorting system and automatic farms.

djdonny

Jul 29, 2019
updating server.

Update: Currently down, unable to get new server properties as currently down. looking to get up as soon as possible.

Final Update: Server has been updated to 5.3.2 of Direwolf20 pack

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: TehKnight117
First/Preferred Name: Johnny
Have You Ever Been Banned From: Nope.
Experience With FTB Packs: 2 months on ultimate and 3 months on mindcrack.
Describe a Past Build - Built quite a ton of sky bases because that is the only place where building is always flat :p

acerenegade6

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: acerenegade6
First/Preferred Name: Cody
Have You Ever Been Banned: never have been banned before
Experience With FTB Packs: medium level of experience but i want to learn more
Describe a Past Build - entered a christmas building contest with 49 other contestants. came in second place, my building was 20 x 20 (max allotted space) and 30-40 blocks high, made out of stone bricks with red wool and most part of floor for carpet. got pictures
2011-12-16_13.45.19.png 2011-12-16_13.49.49.png
2011-12-16_13.47.15.png I have a lot more pictures of the building but uploading is being picky. i like the building so much ive made most my bases resembling this place, and this was all vanilla blocks.

creeper97hunter

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: creeper97hunter

First/Preferred Name: dawson

Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: yes

Have You Ever Been Banned From a server: no i have not

Experience With FTB Packs: i am quiet good with direwolf20 because i am just starting

Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus ;) i dont have a picture but i built a huge volcano village and mountain home:(

PedoBearInDaBush

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: PedoBearInDaBush
First/Preferred Name: Henry
Have You Ever Been Banned No
Experience With FTB Packs: I know all about Tc and forestry farms
Describe a Past Build - Auto Scrap Machine, Spawn For A Server (Im admin on it)

themasked169

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: MIZ936
First/Preferred Name: caleb
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: I understand the rules and i agree with them
Have You Ever Been Banned: i have only been banned on my friends server because he was doing it as a joke
Experience With FTB Packs: i know alot about the machines and thuamcraft
Describe a Past Build i made a automated farm and a sorting system

Ascheron

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: conibek2008
First/Preferred Name: Coni
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:y
Have You Ever Been Banned From no
Experience With FTB Packs: a yearish>?
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus ;) I make everything look good, I`m a landscape architect irl, so looks are important

lukee910

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:Lukas_Doerig910
First/Preferred Name: Luke/Lukas, choose your favourite :)
Have You Ever Been Banned From: No
Experience With FTB Packs: Ftb since 2 months. I tried a few Packs, mostly Universal Elctricity, DW20 and New World. IC2, TC etc. since about a year, maybe less or more.
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus ;) : I'm not very asthetic in buildings, but i'm a expert in machineries. I built Lavasystems for Magmatics, Farms, AE Systems etc.

Pandaswinn

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Pandaswinn
First/Preferred Name: Jenny
Have You Ever Been Banned: Never been banned on any of minecraft servers.
Experience With FTB Packs: Majority of the common mods in the FTB Packs are familiar to me and I know much about them.
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus: I made a automated redpower 2 quarry and lava pumping machine along with automated crafting machinery for every IC2 machines, made with BC crafting table.

djdonny

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry I've been super inactive been without Internet and the only time I can get on is for like 5 minutes at work well all thst changes tonight as my Internet is currently fixed and ill probably be playing as much as possible. Ill also look into accepting new people for the server to get some more people going on it so well be nice and active. One thing I'm currently looking into is changing the rules upon Myst-craft ages and whom can craft them. As well as potentially installing permissions to get moderators for when I'm inactive. With thst being said look forward to seeing you guys in game and maybe do a potential build together, maybe a metropolis full of power generation and machines? Any ideas would be great to pull the community together.

djdonny

Jul 29, 2019
getting it up and running - gotta fix the mystcraft error
Emblyem
acerenegade6
MIZ936
conibek2008
Pandaswinn
are getting whitelisted

jskh1999

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: jskh1999
First/Preferred Name: Jeff
Have You Ever Been Banned From: No
Experience With FTB Packs: I have played around with with the DW20 pack until my world save file just stopped working :(
Describe a Past Build: I built a solar array easily capable of charging a MFE ( or MSFU) however was not able to expand on it.