Direwolf20 pack unable to load textures

Timcor11

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System and bit type: Windows 7 64 bit
Java version/update and bit type: Java version 7 Update 45, 64 bit
Launcher version: 1.3.2
Console log, pastebin.com link: http://pastebin.com/smHmTXee
Description of the Issue:
When I launch the modpack, the console gets filled with errors saying [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] Using missing texture, unable to load: (random item name). I've tried re-installing java and the modpacks several times, but nothing has worked.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Allocate more memory to ftb from the options within the launcher. Set it between, depending on available memory, 2 and 5 gb.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Unfortunately I can't read the log. Can you post the console log please? If you can't get it then make sure that, in the launcher options, that reopen launcher after minecraft closes is ticked.

Within the console window click the "paste my log to pastebin" button then link it here.

Timcor11

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I can't read the log. Can you post the console log please? If you can't get it then make sure that, in the launcher options, that reopen launcher after minecraft closes is ticked.

Within the console window click the "paste my log to pastebin" button then link it here.
http://pastebin.com/dBJNdB2R This should work

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Try adding the jvm arguments from here to the launcher. Go to advanced options then copy paste the code from the spoiler into the java additional parameters box.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I did that, and now I have more errors.
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ZbuDF59S
This thing doesn't like me, does it?

Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Yeah i wondered if the above line from your other log might be an issue. Follow the path below to where the entry should reside.

Control Panel --> System and Security --> System --> Advanced System Settings. Now click on environment variables and the java entry should be listed in the system variables section, delete it.

Timcor11

Jul 29, 2019
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

Yeah i wondered if the above line from your other log might be an issue. Follow the path below to where the entry should reside.

Control Panel --> System and Security --> System --> Advanced System Settings. Now click on environment variables and the java entry should be listed in the system variables section, delete it.
Alright thanks, it worked. Though it still gives me missing texture issues, it runs.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Alright thanks, it worked. Though it still gives me missing texture issues, it runs.

The missing texture thing is normal. Something about them possibly being animated or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1388458389][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, why is this happening to so many people...

I am not sure why. Does the variable have to be added manually by the user? Could it have been a java related program that added it?