Direwolf20 pack is up!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 98% positive that the lag in Mindcrack is coming from one or more of the Voxel mods. Probably the one that adds nameplates and chat bubbles.

so is that why my minecrack server is pretty laggy and has block lag?
how can i go about fixing this?

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
F9 seems to open up the menu for that mod. you can turn off some of its features there. Alternatively, select to edit the mod pack within the FTB launcher and disable the voxel mods.

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
F9 seems to open up the menu for that mod. you can turn off some of its features there. Alternatively, select to edit the mod pack within the FTB launcher and disable the voxel mods.

Well does the server run that mod too? i see it in the mod pack but not in the mods folder for the server. and im having block lag and thats server side right?

madman899

Jul 29, 2019
What mod makes it rain chickens for Christmas? It's starting to annoy me as I really need chickens and these ones disappear as soon as they reach the ground.

MadMan

Jul 29, 2019
Nice mod pack, like is made for me! I added some extra mods, like InvTweaks, AdvanceMchines and ReiMinimap, but i also found some bugs, like game crashes if u put chunk loader to turtles, world anchors is not working... Also im wondering if im only one that
doesnt have TC aspect on Xycraft stuff

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Nice mod pack, like is made for me! I added some extra mods, like InvTweaks, AdvanceMchines and ReiMinimap, but i also found some bugs, like game crashes if u put chunk loader to turtles, world anchors is not working... Also im wondering if im only one that
doesnt have TC aspect on Xycraft stuff
XyCraft is still [WIP] and does not have aspects to date.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Actually Azanor and Soaryn worked together to put aspects on the Xycraft ores, but then Soaryn changed something and it lost the aspects they had previously. I imagine it will be fixed soon.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 98% positive that the lag in Mindcrack is coming from one or more of the Voxel mods. Probably the one that adds nameplates and chat bubbles.

In case anyone else is searching for this, I can confirm that disabling Voxel mods increased performance dramatically for me. Thanks for the tip!

TheClaus

Jul 29, 2019
How often does the pack update. I know there is some bug fixes in Railcraft and Portalgun and would rather have the pack updated than manually patch and break something.

CoderJ

Jul 29, 2019
How often does the pack update. I know there is some bug fixes in Railcraft and Portalgun and would rather have the pack updated than manually patch and break something.
Soon(tm). It's the holidays for most people, so updating may be slow. 1.4.6 just came out and the packs were put together somewhat quickly to get them to our greedy little paws as soon as most mods were 1.4.6 capable.

There's a bit of a laundry list of known bugs in both packs that have been resolved, so just be a little patient and we should see a new version with some fixes and new bugs soon ;).