Direwolf20 pack is up!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SeniLiX

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone know. It's in the launcher!

Contains the following:

• Buildcraft
  • ChickenChunks
  • Compact Solars
  • ComputerCraft
  • EnderStorage
  • ExtrabiomesXL
  • Factorization
  • Forestry
  • GravityGun
  • IC2 NuclearControl
  • Industrialcraft 2
  • Iron Chests
  • MiscPeripherals
  • GraviSuite
  • MFFS
  • Mystcraft
  • NEI
  • NEI Plugins
  • Obsidiplates
  • OmniTools
  • Portal Gun
  • Railcraft
  • Redpower 2
  • Soulshards
  • Steves Carts
  • Thaumcraft 3
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Wireless Redstone - CBE
  • XyCraft

Reactions: EternalDensity

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: No extrabees, gregtech, or logistics pipes, what a shame... This new season could've been a lot better.

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech I can understand as it not really an LP friendly mod. I mean you basically spend hours to produce the materials needed to make one machine. The official version of Logistic pipes are not out yet, and not everyone likes the bees. It does look like he's going with less IC2 this time though. With the compact solar, it seems he going for more of a setup and forget til he can build a gravichestplate and play around with the other mods more.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'll dive in and start using this. (When I get home from work, that is. Though I think I'm supposed to be packing for a trip tomorrow, meh.) The only think I'm losing that I currently have installed is Twilight Forest and I'm okay with losing that. (Though in my current world my inter-dimensional 'nexus' is located in one of those giant trees. And I was hoping to find enderman spawners. I guess I can add it later if I want, right?) I was also interested in Extra Bees but given that I haven't got going with regular bees yet, no bit loss there either.

[edit] Hang on, no minimap? In that case I'll copy that across from mindcrack and might as well grab the other two I mentioned while I'm at it.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics Pipes hasn't been updated yet. As I understand it, FTB is only going to use the official versions that Krapht develops.

The currently available version is entirely it's own thing at this point.

DaveSW

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't have everything I wanted in it, but I was able to take the mods that were in Mindcrack and put them in the Direwolf20 folder without any problems.

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
I talked to DW, he thought Extra Bees was still REALLY unstable, which it used to be, but not anymore, so it might be added in. ;) Yay for mystcraft?

Crimor

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know, the Mindcrack pack will have Mystcraft, it just wasn't updated when they released it

Hope it updates soon then, correct me if I'm wrong, but mystcraft doesn't add anything to the overworld right? So I can just play on mindcrack and just start using mystcraft when it gets updated.