Direwolf20 Pack Base

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
Exterior was difficult to make a like-or-not on but from what's visible it looks great!
The Interior is beautiful as well. I really like it.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
I get scared by the title. I dont like used texturepack (dont reply! this is my POV) and its missing slopes, microblocks fancy stuff however some designs are gorgeous. I think it will be pointless to ask (and for some even obvious) why you posted this as new thread instead of reply to "Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!" but i had to bring it up. :p Soooo future plans?

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
I get scared by the title. I dont like used texturepack (dont reply! this is my POV) and its missing slopes, microblocks fancy stuff however some designs are gorgeous. I think it will be pointless to ask (and for some even obvious) why you posted this as new thread instead of reply to "Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!" but i had to bring it up. :p Soooo future plans?

Unless "Let's see some Bases! Give us a Tour!" has been announced by the FTB-Team as the official thread where you should post your base if you want to, then it's obvious why he posted here. He's new and probably hasn't seen that thread just yet, then again I might be wrong.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Unless "Let's see some Bases! Give us a Tour!" has been announced by the FTB-Team as the official thread where you should post your base if you want to, then it's obvious why he posted here. He's new and probably hasn't seen that thread just yet, then again I might be wrong.

It should be, shouldn't? It has, what? 80 pages now?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
80 pages = more people posting = less people seeing your stuff :p
This.
Yep, until someone on the team announces it to be the place to post these things (which I don't think will happen) just post here.
That way you get publicity, and you can show your build so much better-ly.

Reactions: Skvapter