Whitelist Server DireWolf20 24/7 server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Should Biomes O'plenty be enabled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name cookieman373
2. favorite FTB mod AE
3. time per average week you will be available 3 hours on weekdays maybe and alot on weekends
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) yes
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) I like to play video games.
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics) Don't take screenshots of what I build.. :/

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name DemonicShadow89
2. favorite FTB mod TC3
3. time per average week you will be available 30 hours a week maybe more
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can)29
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) I live in usa i have played MC since it started and ftb for 2 years now and im a big fan of direwolf20 also love helpiong people out if needed

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name
MC_GyroPaw
2. favorite FTB mod
Tinkers Construct, hands down
3. time per average week you will be available
Probably about 3-5 Days a week, hopefully more if I get more ideas (I have a lot of ideas)
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can)
Yip!
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything)
I'm a high-school student in Kansas who draws a bit and enjoys building things on Minecraft. Oh yeah, I'm very derpy in my ways sometimes...
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics)
Haven't played ftb in a month or two, if I get accepted into this server I will post some stuff (all my things were deleted due to new computer)

TheIronPigYT

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name-rcurzon
2. favorite FTB mod-Mystcraft/Thaumcraft
3. time per average week you will be available-7
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can)-15
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything)-Fun,easy to know guy,Loves minecraft
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics)

Razielxv

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: Razielxv
2. favorite FTB mod: i dont really have a single favorite mod. but my tops would have to be AE, IC2, BC,Mystcraft,Thuam, and redpower if it was still around
3. time per average week you will be available: Week days only a few hours in the evenings or late evenings weekends alot
4. are you 15 or older? 25
5. a brief description of yourself: Im friendly dont mind helping out others if i can.
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build: Its a 18x18x18 AE CPU, please note that IT IS 99% noncreative. and i say 99% please because i ran out of mins to make the last block(my math was wrong) and then i started turning the dirt that was a around the area into stone. http://i43.tinypic.com/208btph.png 256 AE CPU's 32 pattern holders

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name - TheSandwichMakr.
2. favorite FTB mod - ComputerCraft.
3. time per average week you will be available - Anywhere from 0-168 hours.
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) - Yup.
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) - I'm random.
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics) - Never really took screenshots, here's an image that I just whipped up of what my house usually looks like.
BcjaXem.png

Now that I think about it, this is pretty accurate to real life as well...

Also, what difficulty is the server on, are any mods disabled, and when are most people online?

pyromad

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name pyromad1
2. favorite FTB mod dartcraft, applied energistics
3. time per average week you will be available. 20/30
4. are you 15 or older? Yes 27
5. a brief description of yourself male from uk

kevindery

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name : kevindery
2. favorite FTB mod : applied energetic(molecular chamber assembler)
3. time per average week you will be available : i play everyday
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) : Yes 23
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) : helpful and trustful
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics) :

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
1. P46EY
2. Applied Energistics (but then that mod in itself is failry useless without the rest of the mods.)
3. Varies... if Im off work I spend as much time as I can online.. If Im working I try and logon for at least an hour a day.
4. Yes (a lot older than 15 :p )
5. I enjoy making my builds as automated as I can... mainly by following and tweaking DW20's setups. I enjoy helping others and have a pretty good knowledge of all the mods in the pack with the exception of computer craft as Im useless at coding. Im just looking for an active server full of fun people where I can help out with community builds or just get on with my own thing without the isolation of single player.
Bonus... The only pics I have of any of my builds are already posted on here somewhere in the "Show us your builds" post but I cant find it now.

subzerosband

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name subzerosband
2. favorite FTB mod Tinkers Construct
3. time per average week you will be available about hour an a half each day.
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) yes
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) I enjoy to play yugioh as well as xbox.

pokemonprime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pokemonprime
Favorite Mod:Hard to say, like them all.
When I'll be on: After 3:30 on weekdays anytime weekends
Are you older than 15: Yes
Desc of yourself: FTB player who likes to automate stuff to levels of insanity, or up to whenever my patience runs out. Also love the idea of a Forgecraft esqe place, since I hate tedious stuff (My patience isn't great either) so all the community resources that a Forgecraft like place produces would help me get going.
p.s. I am a bit rusty on FTB since I haven't been on in a while, but I learn quick. ;)

Fuzzyninjaful

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: Fuzzyninjaful
2. Favorite Mod: Forestry and Tinker's Construct
3. Time per average week you will be available: Probably about every other day for a couple hours, but almost every weekend
4. Are you 15 or older? Yes, 17
5. A brief description of yourself: I normally keep to myself a bit, but I am definitely open to help any and all who are willing to take it. I love the atmosphere of servers, which is the reason I am looking for one.

PortRouge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Portrouge :D
Favorite Mod: Oh goodness.. AE/Forrestry or TE
Average Availability: Probably a couple of hours every night.
20 y/o
M/Canada/Ginger/Friendly/Eccentric

I've had the same issue so many times.
I always start up worlds with friends, but they all get way too overwhelmed by the modpack and disappear within less than a week D:

Samir Elkhatib

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: samir_khateeb
2. favorite FTB mod: IC2
3. time per average week you will be available: 1-2 days (weekends mostly), might check in daily for some minutes
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) I'm 17
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything: kind, honest, helpful