Whitelist Server DireWolf20 24/7 server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Should Biomes O'plenty be enabled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried starting several servers before but for some reason people leave after a week or two.. I'm looking for people to play on my FTB server. I want people who are experienced with FTB, and who will stay for more than a few weeks. The server will be on 24/7 and it will be running the new Dirwolf20 pack for minecraft 1.5.2.
youtubers are welcomed and gladly accepted. I would prefer everyone on the server be 15 or older. I want the server to have a kinda forgecraft feel where everyone is decent to each other, and we all help each other out.

If you'd like to join the server, then please comment below with the following:
1. In game name
2. favorite FTB mod
3. time per average week you will be available
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can)
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything)
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics)

Thanks for reading/applying!

Reactions: DavidCraps

Naphets8

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, well, I like your idea of "forgecraft like server"! But just a small question. Where is the sever located? I'm searching for a server in Europe :). Will eventually ask for white-listing when modpack is fixed!

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
It's located in the US, but my friend in south korea has no problem connecting to it, and I don't plan on starting the server until the pack is fixed. Thanks for the response though!

Naphets8

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reply. Will keep your server in mind. Location was just for time zones questions. Don't want to be the only dude connected while the others are working/ sleeping...

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
oh, well my sleep schedule is actually backwards because of my job, I'm usually most active between 9pm to 5am EST if that helps.

EnderGuy112

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name kalejsf
2. favorite FTB mod T Construct
3. time per average week you will be available almost every day
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) 14 almost 15
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything)i am from Latvia i like Playing video games and i like fishing
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics)[DOUBLEPOST=1375662684][/DOUBLEPOST]will pvp be on?

Reactions: rio44

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
It will probably be on, but not encouraged, like I said before I want a forgecraft feel, not a watch your back every time you leave your base feel

funkedelike

Jul 29, 2019
1. Funkedelike
2. Probably Tinker's Construct
3. I'll probably be able to get on average an hour day, give or take depending on what's going on.
4. Yes
5. I've been in ftb since 1.2.5 and before that in tech-ish mods since 1.8 but I'm still learning new crazy stuff!

Reactions: rio44

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
well both of you are accepted, the server will be officially opened once the update/fix comes out, but as for now we are just playing around on creative.

ClumMunch

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried starting several servers before but for some reason people leave after a week or two.. I'm looking for people to play on my FTB server. I want people who are experienced with FTB, and who will stay for more than a few weeks. The server will be on 24/7 and it will be running the new Dirwolf20 pack for minecraft 1.5.2.
youtubers are welcomed and gladly accepted. I would prefer everyone on the server be 15 or older. I want the server to have a kinda forgecraft feel where everyone is decent to each other, and we all help each other out.

1. In game name
2. favorite FTB mod
3. time per average week you will be available
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can)
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything)
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics)

Thanks for reading/applying!

1. In game name ClumMunch
2. favorite FTB mod Either ic2 or bees
3. time per average week you will be able to play: it all depends on what time i have work
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes i am 15)
5. a brief description of yourself (a really kind person people say i am kinda werid thats where th funny part is and i dont like to hurt people)
Bonus: i do youtube its ClumMunch i would love it you subed and if i can join i need mor conetent in my videos
Skype is callum_lynch14 add me so i can tell when i accepted please

Yall

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: Yall89
2. favorite FTB mod: Biomes O' Plenty and Natura, I love exploring/finding a nice zone to settle in.Apart from those, anything tech related, and Tinkers Construct has recently really been getting alot of my love.
3. Time per average week you will be available: I'd say on average 2-4 hours per day, but I don't have a real gaming schedule. Because of my work the times always change (I work in shifts)
4. Are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can): Yes, I'm 24
5. A brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything): So far I've only played single player Minecraft, but I love watching Let's Plays of YouTubers when they're on a server. It seems jsut so much fun to be able to accomplish things with multiple people, rather then just on your own.
I don't have any actual pictures of any of my buildingwork, but I absolutely love finding a gigantic mountain, and building my base in it, with windows overlooking the world, or rooms build sticking out, etc. I'd be more then happy to work on something like this :)
On an extra note, I do have Skype, it might be a fun idea to be able to hang and talk there when playing.

gazza991414

Jul 29, 2019
1: gazza991414
2: omnitools
3 : 2-5 on a normal day but for th next few weeks 5-9
4: no 14 1/2
5: i havent played ftb in a while and wanted to get back into it, the new dw20 modpack seems like a good reason too

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I think we have enough people for now, but stuff happens so there may be room later, everyone that's applied so far is accepted and I'll let you know on here or in a message when the server is up and running, all I'm waiting for is a fix to the DW20 pack

Naphets8

Jul 29, 2019
So, decided, seem to be cool people here. Is still a slot free for me ?

1. In game name: Naphet8
2. favorite FTB mod: Well, definitely AE.
3. time per average week you will be available: don't realy now 5-10 houres
4. are you 15 or older? Yes, 20 +
5. a brief description of yourself: Serious player who loves server comunity and build stuff for.

Don't have a picture but i buildied a spherical house on a pipe stand with 128 solar pannels as ground structure. Looked asome!

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name ohhworddd
2. favorite FTB mod Ae, Natura..
3. time per average week you will be available 20 Hours or More.
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) Yes, 16.
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) I love playing with people / helping people.

Don't got one, new computer :\..

DavidCraps

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: TheTechPony
2. favorite FTB mod Tinkers Construct
3. time per average week you will be available 1-2 days weekends mostly
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can)I'm 14 so no I'm not 15
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything)Asian, Glasses
Bonus: link or post a picture of your favorite FTB build (doesn't have to be technical, I appreciate aesthetics)Got Nothin

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: Astal2684
2. favorite FTB mod: Forestry
3. time per average week you will be available: When ever I'm not at work or studying. I try to be on everyday.
4. are you 15 or older? (a yes/no will suffice, but if you want to put your age you can) 29
5. a brief description of yourself (not physical appearance necessarily, just anything) I'm Kind and try to be helpful to other if I can. Right now I'm looking for a new server because the one i joined yesterday keeps crashing.