Open Server [DireWolf20]24/7 NEW Enigmatic Craft NEW [Towny][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome we are currently still a new server this server is using FTB pack DireWolf 1.7 the server will be based off of the plugin Towny this will be used to protect towns. Towns will be considered safe zones which means no pvp, griefing, or stealing allowed. Now in the wild which would be considered everything else other than towns and spawn will be able to grief pvp and steal. We are working hard to improve the server adding by adding plugins and listening to our players if you have suggestions to help improve the server your are more then welcome to post them here.

*We are currently looking for very active players that are good with towny to become mayors and are willing to invite new players into their towns!*
  1. Mayor
  2. Mayor
  3. Mayor
Rules
Rule # 1 - You shall not cheat nor hack while playing on the server.
Rule # 2 - Do not be annoying.
Rule # 3 - Do not grief towns
Rule # 4 - Treat other how you want to be treated. If you want to be treated like trash be my guest.
Rule # 5 - Respect all staff, and don't just rage.

Rule # 6 - Do not spam or advertise other servers

The server is currently open will be white list later in the future

The New Application Format
1. Age :
2. IGN :
3. How long have you been playing the Direwolf Pack? :
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? :
9. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N
10. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N
11. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Y/N
12. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Y/N

Banned Items will be adding items soon

Staff

AlbinoBurrito

Links/ip addresses

Live Stream http://www.twitch.tv/albinoburrito13

New Website: http://enigmaticgaming.webs.com/

ip EnigmaticCraft.playat.ch
Link to Direwolf Packhttp://www.feed-the-beast.com/modpacks/direwolf20_17

Last edited:

Smitty004

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm Smitty004, (my ign as well) I dont know much about towny but I'm looking it up so I can help. I would gladly also apply for any other positions you need help with though, such as Mod or Admin. Anyways, My application:
1. Age : I am 16
2. IGN : Smitty004
3. How long have you been playing the Direwolf Pack? : I have been playing the DW20 modpack on and off for about a year and a half, and know basics of most mods, and I really enjoy Applied energistics, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers' Construct, and Mystcraft. I know most of IC2 as well, and can do Thaumcraft though I do not like it as much.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Have fun and help people.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : I have been banned for one day once, it was supposed to be permanent but it was lifted because it was by a corrupt Admin
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : The server was legendarycraft.com but I believe that server is now disbanded
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I'm a gamer. I spend a lot of my time on games, but I often connect and then disconnect on and off because sometimes im not sure if my parents will be ok with me being on the computer. I am calm and collected at most times, I'm not a rager or a troll. I try to make people happy and I try to be helpful. I am patient and accepting when things happen to me and I am mature and can handle anything you've got to throw at me.
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : I can use TeamSpeak, I have not used it before though, but I would be willing to try it out.
9. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes of course
10. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes of course
11. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Yes
12. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Yes of course, I may be a teenager but I've always been calm and collected.

RoxPurpleSox

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 19
2. IGN : RoxPurpleSox
3. How long have you been playing the Direwolf Pack? : Since release.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Meet new people, have a good time and enjoy planning the game with others (new experience)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No, I have tried large server play and quit after about 6 hours of running around and seeing the world destroyed
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like to play MC and other games, I like to meet new people, and I like the color purple.
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : I have TS3 and don't have a problem using it. I may just listen at first until i become more comfortable (so please work with me on this for I am quit shy with new people in the beginning).
9. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes, I don't have a problem with rules as long as you can deal with the questions I may have about them.
10. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes, for we are all human (I hope).
11. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : That is acceptable with me my good fellow.
12. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : I tend to last maybe 12-14 hours on a world before I get bored by myself so a reset won't shock me much.

dino_lol

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 17
2. IGN : dino_lol
3. How long have you been playing the Direwolf Pack? : since 1.4.7 so thats 2yrs i think
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : i plan on building a base and have a large automation system
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): i like minecraft but when i started ftb, i couldnt stop. i'm currently studieing photography and graphic design and i like the colour 'teal'
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : sometimes
9. You will obey all rules from the server? : yes. of course
10. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : yes, they enjoy to play the game not just help people
11. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : yes
12. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : yes

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :
2. IGN :
3. How long have you been playing the Direwolf Pack? :
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : Yes, I will. I typically use TS whenever it is available.
9. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
10. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
11. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Yes
12. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Yes

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
server is back up managed to fixed the issue that was causing the server to crash.