Direwolf20 1.7.10 [No Banned/Restricted Mods/Items!]

BrianHernando

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I'm creating a small group, for a no limitations, no banned items, whitelisted, Direwolf20 server, that runs on 1.6.4!
No crybabies or whiners, just a small, mature, and self-regulating group of people! Age does not matter, you just have to be mature ;)
No one will get advantages, and this is a 100% legit play through!
To signup just comment below, and give me your Skype, Steam, Email, or any source of communication you have!

Currently, we have a 7 people ;)

Donofan, with Email ([email protected]) and Skype, and he will also allow us to use his server to play on, and give us a TS3 server to chat on (egsforever.playat.ch, with a private chat with a name of Direwolf20 Modpack), cheers to you ;)

BrianHernando, with Skype ( BrianHernandoMC ) Email ([email protected]) and steam! (BrianHernando)

GODOFMINECRAFT4, with Skype ( XGODOFMINECRAFTX ) and email ([email protected])

Jalders200, with Skype (James Alderson) and Steam (MALDERS1971)

talders1989

TrollPlaysGames, with Skype (TrollPlaysGames) and Steam (TrollPlaysGames)

Zangen, with Skype (lego.master.luke) and Steam (Zangen)

We're still completely open to applications!
I hope you consider applying for the group! ;)
Cheers, stay happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: GODOFMINECRAFT4

BrianHernando

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent, so we have 2 people (3, if Donofan wants to play himself ;)) and we have a server to play on! Thanks donofan for the server ;)

Edit: I've created a member list! Thanks for joining ;)

Last edited:

Jalders

Jul 29, 2019
Myself and a friend of mine would like to join. the usernames are jalders2000 & talders1989. my skype name is James Alderson if you need to contact.

donofan

Jul 29, 2019
i have a teamspeak 3 server at egsforever.playat.ch. i will be on at 5-7pm GMT on weekdays. i have made a chanel called 'Direwolf20 Modpack' and the password is ftb

Last edited:

miniminer_333

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I'm creating a small group, for a no limitations, no banned items, whitelisted, Direwolf20 server, that runs on 1.6.4!
No crybabies or whiners, just a small, mature, and self-regulating group of people! Age does not matter, you just have to be mature ;)
No one will get advantages, and this is a 100% legit play through!
To signup just comment below, and give me your Skype, Steam, Email, or any source of communication you have!

Currently, we have a 7 people ;)

Donofan, with Email ([email protected]) and Skype, and he will also allow us to use his server to play on, and give us a TS3 server to chat on (egsforever.playat.ch, with a private chat with a name of Direwolf20 Modpack), cheers to you ;)

BrianHernando, with Skype ( BrianHernandoMC ) Email ([email protected]) and steam! (BrianHernando)

GODOFMINECRAFT4, with Skype ( XGODOFMINECRAFTX ) and email ([email protected])

Jalders200, with Skype (James Alderson) and Steam (MALDERS1971)

talders1989

TrollPlaysGames, with Skype (TrollPlaysGames) and Steam (TrollPlaysGames)

Zangen, with Skype (lego.master.luke) and Steam (Zangen)

We're still completely open to applications!
I hope you consider applying for the group! ;)
Cheers, stay happy!

Any spots still open? Skype: jdegaz

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Can i still join? This is exactly what I've been looking for!
IGN and Steam name is "Svangen_" without the quotes.

M

Maleven

If this is still alive I'd love to join.
My skype is MalevenRalyks
Please reach out to me