Direwolf20 1.6 Assistance?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to disable Voxelmap? i'd honestly prefer ANY map mod and it's pretty annoying having death markers that I can't get rid of (don't know how) but that is not an important question. I'd rather enable Zan's and forget about Voxelmap. My friend would like to know the same thing.

LunaticMiner

Jul 29, 2019
On the launcher there is an edit mods button, on there find VoxelMap and click disable. I believe there are other maps you can enable. Unfortunately Zan's isn't one of them as it is VoxelMap.

Also if you want to disable death markers click "M".
I wouldn't have been posting this topic if I hadn't already checked for voxelmap in the mod disable/enable screen. IT ISN'T THERE. And yes, ZAN'S IS ONE OF THEM!!!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I wouldn't have been posting this topic if I hadn't already checked for voxelmap in the mod disable/enable screen. IT ISN'T THERE. And yes, ZAN'S IS ONE OF THEM!!!
Voxelmap is not included in the 1.6 packs. What you are seeing is probably the minimap which is added by Opis(which might be based upon voxel. I Don't know.). Disable Opis and enable Zan's or Rei's and you should be good to go.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Then it's the other way around, dingus. Honestly, you probably could have figured that out considering I said they're the same thing.

Reactions: Padfoote

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Then it's the other way around, dingus. Honestly, you probably could have figured that out considering I said they're the same thing.
Ahh I always thought Voxelmap was something like a fanbased continuation(or was temporary maintained by someone else) of Zan's or something. Hence why it changed name to voxelmap and then back to Zan's. But can see now that its the same author, so guess its just like different version names or something. Cause some sources indicate they are the same thing while others tell they are apparently two different maps that share code. o_O