Direwolf20 1.6.4 Crash on inventory open

Gloater

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know much about Minecraft and mods but it looks to be a problem with NEI, After reading you'r logs i tried to disable it using "o" in game witch also caused a crash. confirming NEI to be the/one of the culprits.[DOUBLEPOST=1386843471][/DOUBLEPOST]Also don't bother trying to disable it in the FTB launcher as it wont launch without it. You could try to backdate NEI to the minimum required version but I haven't had a good history with altering the mods in an FTB pack

dynsania

Jul 29, 2019
okay cheers it was fine before the update so i guess something went wrong

rolling back seems to have fixed problem solved thank you very much

mandydax

Jul 29, 2019
You guys are fast. By the time I got my login here straightened out, you've pulled the bad pack. :D Good work. And yes, rolling back to 1.0.0 works just fine. Thanks.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You guys are fast. By the time I got my login here straightened out, you've pulled the bad pack. :D Good work. And yes, rolling back to 1.0.0 works just fine. Thanks.
Within minutes of the pack going up, I saw the 10 or so people with the error, reproduced it and I got slow to pull down #teamwork :)

Sithrazer

Jul 29, 2019
*pokes launcher* is there an easy way to do a rollback? I'm a little sleep deprived and prolly just missing something simple.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
just click on the version 1.0.0 (next to edit modpack and private packs) and launch, it will automatically roll back

Sithrazer

Jul 29, 2019
Either my crash is caused by something else or it's not rolling back. Still crashing when opening an inventory.

Fortunately it was a new world. I'll try deleting/reinstalling the pack.

Edit: Deleting and downloading it fresh seems to have worked. It just wasn't rolling back.

Last edited:

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
This is still happening to me. I just re-downloaded everything to today and I was playing on Direwolf a few weeks ago and had no problem. Now suddenly, problems.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Save your world then delete everything and reinstall. If it does not work then create a new world.
Everything was newly downloaded just a few hours ago. That was the first thing I did. I deleted my entire FTB folder, downloaded the .jar and started from scratch.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
are you still using the 1.0.1 version or are you using the recommended one which is 1.0.8.
Our server is using 1.0.9. However, I've run in to a different problem where I can't run a single player world on either .7, .8., or .9 unless I disable Thaumcraft. It doesn't crash on inventory open in SP, it never loads up the world.