Open Server Direwolf20 1.6.4 (1.0.7) 24/7 server (20TPS) 300 slots /32gb of ram/ No Whitelist! !

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chrisjose1913

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 37.187.77.117

PrivatePack Pass
Direwolf20 1.6.4
Server IP

Teamspeak info

About
Welcome to Hawk's Epic Server We’re a FTB Minecraft server striving to grow our community and help people make friends. I’d like to stress, though, that our server is founded on maturity—if you can’t deal with the rules and get along with people, there are plenty of other servers available. However, if you’re civil and willing to contribute, we’ll be happy to see you online!

The server is a Feed the beast server, running up-to-date with multiple plugins and mods, for fun and administration it’s as simple as that. Because of this rights system, we are able to operate without a whitelist, so anyone can visit at any time.

Clans welcome
Families welcome

• Multiplayer Survival Server - FTB and bukkit forge 1.6.4 Supported
• Free Build Server! | No Whitelist! | No Sign-Up Required!

• Brand new server
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Forums available http://www.hawk666gameserver.com/forum/
  • Friendly staff
  • Don't ask for OP
  • Don't ask for items
  • No swearing
  • No Griefing
  • No Offensive Builds (genitals, swastikas, etc.
  • Grief Prevention - Protect your builds! Don't get griefed
  • iCONONY
  • MCMMO
  • Mob Arena
  • More plugins soon (possibility of private pack eventually)
  • 300 Slot
  • High end server 32gb of ram,
  • Survival Adventure out and find a place to build; Normal mobs and animals
  • Useful commands for players; /back /tpa
  • Donation packages - Cheap and loaded with great items; Helps us keep the server running.
  • Great Staff - They're professional.
  • we try are best to keep our players happy because we love them
  • Once again, thank you for visiting our server promotion. We hope to see you soon !​

Last edited:

greytrilby

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty good server, the spawn portals are a shock the first time you go through them. Needs the power converters mod switched on imo

chrisjose1913

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now fully open with all mods installed, feel free to check us out ! new comers have the option to have free basic items diamond wood ETC to get you started, offer only today.

greytrilby

Jul 29, 2019
This server is bloody amazing! I haven't even experienced any lag whatsoever and the staff have been incredibly fast with responses

JOoYoO

Jul 29, 2019
i can't join </3 don't do this to me! i'm sick and i'm dieing of boredom.
the server isn't completly down though i think.
had this before a few days ago.
anyway, i'm getting withdrawal symptomes.
hope you'll tryyhyyhyyhyhyy, to fix it (sing like coldplay)
Cheers, Joyo

edit: wow. that was fast. now i feel stupid.

chrisjose1913

Jul 29, 2019
Seen this post ? Anything you think puts you off playing here ? tell me more, post server suggestions in topic, have a good day. ~hawk666 server owner