Open Server DIREWOLF20 1.5.2 V1.1.6 [Hardcore] [24/7] [PvP] [Anarchy] [Age 15+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jeff79

Jul 29, 2019
This is a public feed the beast server with Direwolf20 v1.1.6. This is a spin off of my vanilla server, Pumpkinquest.net, which is a public anarchy server as well. I have disabled all the things that I think would cause the server to lag to bits, so if you can use the item, its probably fine.

You can kill and loot people's bases and do just about anything you please. This makes it fun. We have a few regulars and are looking for a few more people to really make it interesting. If you like hunting people down and building in secret, this is the place for you. This is not the place for you if you can't handled losing everything and being killed. This is a mature server.

To connect follow these steps carefully.
  • Download Direwolf20 v1.1.6, which is not the "recommended" setting
  • Enable all mods (Including biomes-o-plenty)
  • Delete the config folder
  • Start it again.
Then you should be able to connect with out mismatch ids. If you have an issues let me know

· No Hacking. Any hackers will be banned immediately upon valid report to an Admin
· Do not advertise your server on ours; we do not advertise ours on yours
· Do not ask admins for items/TPs or beg to be admin. This will result in being banned

The server address is
PUMPKINQUEST.NET:25566
Our Mumble address is
205.204.85.240:4155
Our forums
http://forums.pumpkinquest.net

Reactions: Scthecrafter

Scthecrafter

Jul 29, 2019
I have been a member of this server for about a year now. It has a small community, but it is the best server i have found after countless hours of searching for a fun survival server. This server is only for people who like PvP and aren't afraid to lose everything they own. There are a few items that have been disabled for your benefit, such as the MFFS defense station, which could kill anything in 1 hit, thus ruining this gamemode. If you are looking for somewhere to play where there are not tons of rules, this is the server for you. FIND THOSE PUMPS! ;)

AtomicBot

Jul 29, 2019
I can say that this server is one of the best I've played on, not just because of the community but because the admins actually think about how to run the server and make it as fun as possible. Like with any PVP anarchy server, it can be unforgiving at times, but steps have been taken to make it very balanced by excluding several gamebreaking items. It can be crazy at times, but if you're looking for a server that offers a unique experience and great people, this is definitely the one for you!

Also, for those who might be confused; to get on the server you need to set your version to 1.1.6 in the dropdown menu. Install it from there. After that, edit the modpack and enable Biomes o' Plenty. Finally, go to where you've installed the directory for FTB and locate the Direwolf20 folder. In that folder is a config folder; delete every file in the config folder. After all that you should be able to log on.

Last edited:

Jeff79

Jul 29, 2019
I have seen a few people try to connect and get the error "The server requires mods that are absent or out of date with your client". They are probably getting this error due to the fact that biomes-o-plenty is disabled by default when you download the mod pack. So, just enable it and delete the config folder and hit launch. You want to delete the config folder so the ids match up with the ids on the server.

Jeff79

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realize that spawn was actually set underground. I cleared the area, so you wont log in and die. Also, I placed a link modifier and ink mixer at spawn for making link books.

Jeff79

Jul 29, 2019
Things seem to be going well, had about 60 different players so far. I few new regulars. It may appear to be dead, that's only because most of the regulars have school and work during the day. It gets a bit more busy in the evenings.