Direwolf20 1.5.2 Constant regular freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebatfink

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have been using the previous version of the Direwolf20 pack ok for some time. Today I created a new world with the 1.5.2 pack. When I am playing I get a screen freeze every maybe 30 seconds for a couple of seconds, this happened immediately since joining the new world and hasn't gone away after an hour or so of playing. My server is running fine and under no stress and it doesn't feel like lag (blocks don't reappear after breaking etc). The screen litterally freezes.

Running in window mode, my PC is running fine so its just the minecraft client. I have the latest Java update installed.

Any ideas how to trouble shoot this? I have tried setting all the draw distances low etc and messing with the video settings. I get my usual 50-100fps but have this weird freezing issues. Maybe unrelated but I also noticed when I was flying around that some weird textures were around. The look like iron or gold blocks but made of gravel rather than stone. When mining them they sound like gravel, but they never drop anything.. Maybe related, who knows :/ Its a standard install, all I have done is enabled flying and added a usser to the ops and whitelist.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.