Direwolf20 1.16 1.6.1

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Prae1220

Jul 29, 2019
I am running into an issue with connecting to the server I have. I am getting "Incompatible FML modded server Server files are incompatible". I have tried connecting even tho there is the Red X but I can not connect to the server. I am running the most recent files available on the FTB App and have found no way to fix this. I have manually checked the mods side by side and the only difference is that the client has inventory tweaks and launcher tray. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: BaineWolf

BaineWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I am having similar issues, failed to sync registry data. Everywhere I look people keep saying it needs to be the same version but I don't know how to make them any more the same than they already are. I installed and updated both at the same time. I run it on my machine and host it on my Lan. Everything worked one day and stopped the next. My kids are bummed because we can no longer play with each other. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Each machine plays single player fine, its only when trying to join Lan games we have an issue.

StormShadow

Apr 13, 2021
Did you try to copy thse 3 folders "config", "kubejs" and "libraries" from server folder to each PC in same folder that has this modpack installed and replacing with the ones they're inside ? (Make backup of those 3 folders before you replace with the one's from server in case something doesen't work so you can put oldones back)
This could help solve the problem.
I also got this error "Incompatible FML modded server Server files are incompatible" but after coppying files to server instance where this modpack is installed it all worked just fine. Also i needed to delete extracaves mod since it crashed my instance and server when i tried to run it but now it's workin fine without on version 1.6.1