[Direwolf20 1.10.2] View Chunk

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

bizut29

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to know if it was possible to display the chunk on MOD pack Direwolf20 in 1.10.2?

"Bonjour, je voudrais savoir si il été possible d'afficher les chunk sur le MOD pack Direwolf20 en 1.10.2 ?"

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Try F3+G

It is a new vanilla method. For 1.7.10 and below it was done by NEI by pressing F9.

bizut29

Jul 29, 2019
Try F3+G

It is a new vanilla method. For 1.7.10 and below it was done by NEI by pressing F9.

F3 + G works well,
But I am no longer the option of displaying borders with F9 - Besides in the command options we no longer NEI but JEI, is the replacement?

"F3+G fonctionne bien,
Mais je n'est plus l'option d'affichage des bordures avec F9 - D'ailleur dans les options de commandes nous n'avons plus NEI mais JEI, c'est le remplaçant ?"

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
NEI has now turned into a JEI addon, which adds in all the utility features from NEI that JEI is missing. It's possible to add this in on your client without affecting your ability to join servers.

bizut29

Jul 29, 2019
NEI has now turned into a JEI addon, which adds in all the utility features from NEI that JEI is missing. It's possible to add this in on your client without affecting your ability to join servers.

thank you,
I play locally.
Do not forget to put it back in the folder MOD to the FTB update.