Direwolf20 1.10 1.1.4 update

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what updated between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 of the Direwolf20 1.10 pack? The Changes tab is mysteriously blank. >.< I know 1.1.3 added in the Extreme Reactors mod which was "Yay!" though I still have to add back in Mekanism, Solar Flux Reborn, and Veinminer.>.<

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Extreme reactors was updated to fix a client-side crash when placing a turbine rotor bearing, according to @Dentvar's link.

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
Drat, was hoping they'd have fixed the bug I posted about, well, conflict of recipes. Extreme Reactors (like Big Reactors before) has a coal / charcoal smelting recipe to turn it into graphite, well, a smelting recipe already exists in the mod pack to turn coal / charcoal into creosote so 4 settings need to be changed in the Extreme Reactors config to disable the smelting recipe and enable the crafting recipes.

C

Cylindric

The version of JourneyMap breaks the waypoint list, in that the OP "teleport" functionality is now missing :( Was a handy way to get around.

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
The version of JourneyMap breaks the waypoint list, in that the OP "teleport" functionality is now missing :( Was a handy way to get around.
Maybe, hazarding a guess here, you could downgrade Journeymap manually? I'm doing the opposite just to not break my current configuration since I added a few extra mods to make my life a little easier. Like Mekanism, Slug's Converters (so I only have 1 power system), Foamfix, Solar Flux Reborn, etc.

C

Cylindric

Will it let me downgrade the version on my client if the server is on a higher version?

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't JourneyMap a client side mod? If so, this may not cause a problem. Best way to check is downgrade, and try to log on. If it throws an error.. Well there's your answer.

Damn... you are right. Did not thought about it a second time... I just read server and client version and posted :)

B

boballama

I found a server-side config file that corrects this. There is a journeymap folder at the root of your FTB server files (same folder as ServerStart.bat and server.properties). Below this there is a server folder followed by a 5.3 folder. In that folder is a journeymap.server.global.config file. And within that file is an entry that reads: "teleportEnabled": "false". I set this to true and my journey map again showed the teleport button for op-ed players.

Also the curseforge website for journey map shows a change log entry for correcting this bug in the 5.3.2 version of journeymap.

Reactions: JaRyCu and mc.crab

vineheart01

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody having issues with mana spreaders in 1.1.4? I cant assign them to target something anymore, they visually turn but they arent assigned. I tried taking my wand out of the Morphing Tool thinking it was messing with it but same thing with the stand alone tool.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Anybody having issues with mana spreaders in 1.1.4? I cant assign them to target something anymore, they visually turn but they arent assigned. I tried taking my wand out of the Morphing Tool thinking it was messing with it but same thing with the stand alone tool.

I have not had this happen to me.

So, you have the rod in bind mode, shift right click the spreader and then shift right click the item receiving mana correct?

vineheart01

Jul 29, 2019
I have not had this happen to me.

So, you have the rod in bind mode, shift right click the spreader and then shift right click the item receiving mana correct?

Yes. It was working before, and my mana spreaders i have set up before i updated still work, but any new ones i place appear to be assigned to the altar/pool im clicking on (it faces it and highlights it) but it continues to spread straight ahead. If i rightclick it to inquire its mana bank, it resets its facing to where i was when i placed it. If i had it facing a manapool when i place it down and have it face away at something else it'll still send mana pulses into the pool lol.

My world did crash and i had to load a backup (i think the Solidified XP thingies from Actually Additions dont like being used in a Mechanical User) but i dont see why that would impact anything if i loaded a backup.

edit: The manaspreaders i had set up before are still working in their setting i had, i havnt tried to reassign them. Too afraid i cant and they'll snap back straight ahead as well lol.
Also i still cant get the Gaia fight to work. Built the altar as per the visuals and shiftclicked a terrasteel, game does nothing. No error or anything.

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so...
I'm running a server, started it on 1.0.0 and decided to wait until a non-beta update (which 1.1.4 is) to update.
Problem is that I noticed that retrogen was removed in 1.1.3.
Does anyone know if another mod is doing the retrogen now, or am I going to have to do something super annoying to get yellorium into the world?
(actually is there anything else that would even need to be retrogened? and is uranium ore dictionaryed with yellorium?)
Trying to avoid needing to run the server side world thru two updates.

Scorch5000

Feb 1, 2020
I found a server-side config file that corrects this. There is a journeymap folder at the root of your FTB server files (same folder as ServerStart.bat and server.properties). Below this there is a server folder followed by a 5.3 folder. In that folder is a journeymap.server.global.config file. And within that file is an entry that reads: "teleportEnabled": "false". I set this to true and my journey map again showed the teleport button for op-ed players.

Also the curseforge website for journey map shows a change log entry for correcting this bug in the 5.3.2 version of journeymap.

is there a dummy proof way to fix the bug?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
is there a dummy proof way to fix the bug?

The pack this thread is referring to have been updated a bunch of times after the version that's discussed in this thread.

Also this thread is 3 years old.